Ch 2 - The picture

Later at mid night  , it was nearly 2 am  Gautami messages abhi : 

Gau - hey , you wake ? 

abhi - haan .... kya hua ? 

Gau - aree listen can you send me the photo that you clicked today ..... of me an Aman ....

Abhi - today nahi yesterday hogaya hai gadhi 

Gau - areee tu aur tere lame jokes ...... bhej na ... usko  chayiye haiii ...

abhi - haan ruk .... bhej raha  hue . 

* he send the pic* 

abhi was looking at  the pic and noticed that Aman had garbed the waist of Gautami he also notices the big smile on her face . suddenly it strikes him that Gautami is chatting with Aman as she mentioned that Aman is asking for the photo .

He put the phone aside and told himself no to overthink about them and tries to sleep .

when he  woke up he was in a hotel room . he went through a corridor and suddenly entered the room where Gautami was being ready as a bride she was looking stunnig , gorgeous , pretty .

She asked - mein kasi lag rahi hoon? 

suddenly from behind Aman arrives  and overtake him and picked Gautami up . 

Aman asked Gautami - achaa listen will you countinue slayy point after marriage ? 

Gau - hmmmm............ yes 

Aman - noooo .... Please ......then how will I spend time with you .....( baahut zyada cringe hoogya .... sorry ) 

Gau - ok then 

( waves at Abhi and said  ) hey take  a picture of us .......

Abhi - Gautami tum sachi mein slayy point chode dogi ...... aisa mat kaar please mat kar ..... 

and then suddenly he woke up, it was 7 in the morning . he was covered in sweat .......

Abhi to himself - yeh kaisa sapna tha ...mein uske baare mein  itna soch hi kyu rahu .... usne bola hai ki woh dono friends hai and agar shaddi kargi bhi tohh channel nahi chodgi .... kuch bhi bakwass .... 

but  he thought pf this bakwass sapna while he was brushing , bathing . so to change hai mood he opened IG and scrolled through some reels ....then suddenly a reel show which state this : 

" if you remember what you dreamt last night then they are not dreams , they are a message , a sign ."  

He was in a complete shock .And then suddenly he got a call from Gautami . he picked it up 

Gau - haan sun ....mmein studio pahuchne wali huu jaldi aaa...... 

Abhi - haan  aa raha hue . 

Gautami also has the keys of  the studio . she reached the studio and  and she enters the studio she  got a call from Aman  . she picked it up and she put it on speaker .....

Gau - hello .....

Aman - hey ... 

Gau- haan bol 

( Abhi had reached the studio and was listening to all of this secretly )

Aman - tum free ho kya ..... mujhe kuch batna hai .. 

Gau - nahi yaar abhi mein aur Abhuydaya ek video shoot karne wale hai ..... ek kaam karo kal mere ghar ajana .... okay 

Aman - okay 

[ the call end ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's it

  sorry for some cringe parts 

hope you enjoyed reading the second part of my story smaller than the last one ..... sorry 

stay tune for more updates