Ch-7 The rock

They both went to a Chinese reatraunt . After that they have ice creams and were going back thorough  a taxi .

Abhi- abhi bhi gussa hai kyaa ? 

Gau - thorada sa ... 

Abhi -achaa listen video kispe bana ni hai socha ....... 

Gau - kal sochte hai ..... ajj neend aa rahii hai 

Abhi - aise attitude mein hi banti hai slayy point ki videoo........ isley toh 10 M nahi ho rahe hai... 

Gau - achaa thik hai raat mein dudh kar rakhugi ...

Later they reached  her house .. 

Gau looking backwards - kal ghar aaja okay 

she didnt notice a big rock in front of her and she fell down . 

Abhi- Gautamiiiiii ....... ruk ruk mein ayaaa ... bahiya ek min rok ke rakhna haan 

she was screaming with pain . he tried to make her stand by keeping her hand on his shoulder but she was not able to . Then Abhi picked her up on his arms .  gautami was getting butterflies but pain at same time  . she was screaming with pain. Then  he lay  her on the cab back seat and and sat on the front .

Abhi - aree bahiya  koi hospital le jayee na......

driver- Iska extra lagega ... 

abhi - AREE MERE BAAP PURI JYADA RAKH LENA ABHI HOSPITAL CHALOO ....

abhi- bahiya thoda jaldi chaloana  

gautami was in pain . her upper body was diagonally to abhi's face . She could see he was in tension ,was sweaty  and teary .....  she could feel the concern of him towards her . 

they reached the hospital . abhi gets a wheel chair and again picked Gau on her arms and palced her in the wheel chair . pay the driver and forget to take the change . taking the wheel chair he  rushed into the hospital with her bag on the his neck . he called the receptionist . she took her to the clinic [ doctor had just freed from a paietent ] he went there too . 

doctor took a while to check first he ask where she was feeling pain and then took a  x -ray and judged a little 

Doctor to abhi  - itna jyada injury nahi hua ...... bass  uski haddi halki se displaced hue . woh mene thik kar diya ... temprory plaster laga rahe hai  after 4 to 5 days she can remove it. here is the pescription . kuch dawaiya hain please get them . 

Abhi - okay .... thank you so much ... 

Gautami was getting the dreesing . meanwhile he was getting medicines after that he callled her mom and told her about the situation. 

g/m - haan beta bolo ....abhi tak ghar nahi aye tumlog .

abhi- auntie woh actually Gautami gir gayi this so abhi hum hospital mein hai .......par darne ki kuch bat nahii hai she is just fine ..... bas doctor ne bola hai ki halki se haddi displaced hue haye and nothing else .... abhi ek temprory  plaster............usko 4 to 5 days baad utar dena hai ...

g/m - yeh ladki na dekh  ke nahi chalti haii ..... 

Abhi laughed - haan auntie pata nahi dhyan kha reheta haii .... achaa yeh lo app Gautami se baat karlo aygayi woh 

nurse was bringing Gautami  on a wheel chair . Gautami with a disappoint face. abhi handed the phone to her 

abhi to nurse - doctor ki fee kah dene hai . 

nurse - yaha ..... pe aaa jaye 

abhii- haan 

 while he was doing all the formalities , she was getting taunted 

g/m- TERA DHYAN KIDHAR RHETA HAII ..... ITNI BADI HOGAYI HAI LEKIN DEKH KAR  NAHI CHAL SAKTI  .....PARESHAN KARKE RAKH DIYA ..... AGAR ABHI NAHI HOTA TOH ..... USKO BHI KITNA PARESHAAN KARKE RAKH DIYA .. HAII  GHAR AA TUU JALDI . 

 abhi was so relifed . Gautami was embarrassed they finally went outside of the hospital took a  taxi . she managed to sit in the taxi . he sat in the front  with her purse and sandles on his hand . on the way he  called and  told his mom that he will come late .

later they reached her home . Gautami coils her one arm around his neck and then hoped out of the taxi . abhi had called her mom down . she took Gautami belongings from abhi  as he ws helping her to walk .  gautami looked abhi's face  which was full of worries ,concern , tension. finally after  thousands of hoping they finally reached her flat . 

he made Gautami sit on the couch .. 

g/m - thank you beta....  bhut pareshan kar diya isne itni raat ko

abhi- aree aunty isme thank you kis bat kaa ..... achaa mein  chalta huee mummy wait kar rahi hogii.... [ looked at Gautami] 

g/m- aree beta panni toh pilo ....[ gave him a glass of water ] 

abhi drank the water and after that said to Gautami - apna dhyan rakhna DADI JI ,.... [then he mimics] badi ummar mein mahilao ko hoti hai yeh kathinayia ..😂😂🤣🤣

Gau took a cushion and throw towards him ...

abhi- aree yeh kya kar rahi hai .... aunty dekho pagal hogayi hai yeh .... 

g/m - Gautami!!!!

abhi - achaa mein jaa raha hoon byeee ....... kal research kar lege saath mein abhi tu rest karle 

Gau - thik hai..... byeee 

 at night she Gautami was not able to sleep ..... the moment she close her eyes  she could see Abhi's face she was having   a very strange feeling as he saw a way new version of Abhi ... she was recalling all those moments  and was  not sure why she was blushing .

meanwhile Abhi was also feeling strange about what  he did . he was not able to understand this kind of feelings basically .....He couldn't express his feelings towards Gautami to his heart .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's it 

I tried to make a little more romantic and funny hope you enjoyed it t

thank you so much for giving support ...