Ch- 16 class 10

in no time both were asleep in the Uber and some how Gautami's head was on Abhi 's lap and his hand was around her  .[ NOBODY  KNOWNSSS ] 

They arrived at airport

They arrived at airport . when the car stop abhi jerked forward and woke up .  he saw that Gautami was sleeping peacefully on his lap Then looked at the time  and patted Gautami's cheeks .

Abhi- Gautami uthhh ....airport agaya hai  ...

Gau - 2 min or sone dooo .....raaat bahar soienahi hue 

Abhi -  areee uth flight miss hojayegi .....

Gau - aree yaar ....

she didn't realized that she was sleeping  on Abhi's lap . She got up rubbed her eyes check the time it was already 3: 05 and they have their flight was on 3:30 am 

Gau -areee jaldi challl late hojayege ...chall bhag 

Both of them rushed in the airport with there luggage and got security check  . Abhi running faster to get the window seat and as the result Gautami loose. but luckily they were on time . 

A uncle sat beside Gautami . Abhi saw her uncomfortable he asked Gautami to switch  seat with him . Gautami looked at him he kept his one hand above her hand . She was getting that strange feeling again . 

Gautami's POV :

why I am getting that same old feeling ? is this the feeling love ?  is this what we call butterflies ....why he is so caring ...? HE IS ALWAYS CARING BUT IT IS ALAWAYS ME WHO NEVER GETS IT  .....OHHH NOO.....but wait he has kissed Mia so why he will love me .

pov ends 

Gau - sun tujhe woh Mia ki yaad nnahi aarahi ...

Abhi  [ knew that Gautami is feeling jeolous ] -  aa toh rahi hai.....  matlab uske baal se kya khusboo attii thi ....uski ankee toh matlab koi competion hi nah haii 

Gau - hmm toh tabhi you kissed her .....

Abhi - aree yaar thodi der ke liye chup ho jaa ..... KITNI BAAR BATAU I DON'T LOVE HER

Gau - NAHI ...I WANT ANSWERS ...WHY DID YOU KISS HER

Abhi - Mumbai   jaa ke sare answers de duga ....abhi so jaoo 1 ghante mein phuchne wale hai .....

they finally reached Mumbai and  there respective homes. 

both were thinking about each other and  the moments they spent together . meanwhile Aman trying to contact Gautami but she was not picking his phone . [ ANGLE REMOVED ]

Abhi thinking - yaar yeh toh pata hai ki I LIKE HER but abb mein usko batu yaa nahi ....agar isse humari friendship ruin kardi toh ......should I tell her ???...

WEEKS LATER 

At abhi's house 

Abhi- sun ek baar school ghumne chale kya ...kitna saal bit gaya haii ek baar school dekhne chalte hai na .....chota sa mini vlog  ban jayeega ....