opening sequence

there was a party going on, a brown haired boy named Lucas was talking to his bestfriend, a black haired boy named Aidan. they were drinking, "yo I'm gonna go get more" Aidan says as he gets up to go to the basement to get more beer. Lucas just nods, a blonde haired girl named violet approached him, who seemed to be his girlfriend. and kissed him on the cheek "hii" she smiles at him, he says hi back. he lays on the couch next to her and kisses her lips. then another girl comes to the party, brunette hair, and brown eyes. her name was Emma. she approaches him and grabs the popcorn Lucas was eating with violet and says "Lucas- what the fuck?" violets just confused, and Emma walks away. Lucas tries to pull her by her shirt sleeve "wait babe I can explain-" Emma pushes him away, "nothing to explain, we're over. and don't call me babe" she says as she walks out the party's door. Aidan comes back with the beer "damn... you fucked up dude..." he slightly let's out a laugh, cause he's most definitely drunk. Lucas rolls his eyes and gets his jacket, and puts it on. "where are you going?" Aiden says as he grabs another beer. Lucas just says "I'm gonna make it right, I really fucked up" violet said "babe what happened? who was she? " and Lucas just annoyed, "we're over, violet" she seemed mad, annoyed, and confused. after he says that he whispers to himself "huh- that's strange, my phones gone"

meanwhile, with Emma, she was grabbing her keys to enter her car and once she got in, she got a phone call. it said it was by "babe❤" she didn't change his contact yet, she's still upset so she answers her phone and yells "Lucas, I said we're fucking over. what part of that don't you get? if you have the audacity to cheat on me, then you don't deserve a shot at love."

"this isn't Lucas." says the caller in a creepy voice.

"then who the fuck are you?" Emma says slamming her car door shut, once she got in she realized she dropped her keys somewhere. she thinks she dropped them in the house garage, so still on the phone she walks over there to look for them. it was like a dark, very dark garage, with a little light from outside, but even then it was still a little dark outside.

"that's not for you to know, unfortunately, you don't have the main part in this movie. I just need to get rid of you to, send a message. for personal reasons" he says.

"what- what reasons? and what movie?" she says, accidentally stuttering on that first part bc she was getting creeped out.

"oh you'll see soon, your time is getting cut short" the caller laughs.

Emma felt her body shake, it was pretty windy out there but what he said sent chills through her spine. she quickly picked up the pace to the garage, she would have went back in the house but she didn't wanna face Lucas. as she arrived, she looked around and felt as if someone was there. she quickly hangs up the phone and as she saw her keys in the corner she thought to herself how they got there, she decided to turn around and go inside the house, but as she turns around... a figure is standing right there, he quickly pulls out a knife and slightly cuts it against emmas throat. she felt herself falling over but tried to remain standing, the figure just watched her trying to get up but she is tilted a bit, struggling to remain balance. she's holding onto a car as the figure raises a knife once more and stabs her in the stomach. he then hears voices, and quickly hides. it was Lucas walking around looking for his girlfriend, "Babe? listen I'm sorry.." he kept yelling out, probably looked like an idiot. as he kept looking for Emma ghostface jumped from the bush he hidden in after killing Emma and stabs the guy in his neck, but only with more pressure then he did with emmas. he was probably scared he'd be seen sense Lucas was more out in the open then Emma was. Lucas was choking on his own blood as ghostface raised the knife once more, stabbing him again and again.

| honestly I hate cheaters.. poor Emma though, got killed right after she was cheated on by her boyfriend.. I'm so evil for killing her more brutal then I killed him, his was more quick |