blood bath

it was a Saturday, once andrew was about to leave mias house to go to the 'mall' as he said, Mia blocked the doorway. "nobody leaves until the killer admits himself!" she says strictly. "COME ON MOTHER-" andrew started "excuse me?" said Hazel. "NOT THAT KIND OF MOTHER.." andrew yells "or maybe it is that kind.." he says under his breath, Hazel gave him the classic side eye and walked away. "haha take the L Hazel" he laughs. Mia pushed him "nobody would like ur crusty ass so just give up on trying to date everyone in this house, ur hideous looking, unfunny, boring, and ur entire personality is revolved on trying to get a girl but you never will" Mia says just leaving him speechless as she leaves the room to check on Hazel.

meanwhile, Layla wakes up to her phone ringing, it was about 7 am so who could be calling her? I mean if you know then you know.. she answers it while rubbing her eyes. she just woke up so her mind wasn't assuming it would be a killer, why would the killer even call this early? "hey, who's this?" she questions. "good morning Layla, I'll give you an option to start off today's day, you get to pick who dies. andrew? Mia? Hazel? Aiden? Scarlett?" the voice was all to recognizable to Layla. "i-" Layla says.
"you what, I'm giving you a benefit of the doubt. if you can pick who dies I'll make sure to make it quick and painless and leave the others alone... for now.." he starts laughing. "I JUST WOKE UP WAIT FOR A FEW MORE HOURS..." Layla yells. it was pretty early and her brain couldn't comprehend well. "Layla" the voice says. "y-yeah?" she says with a shakey voice. "check the bathroom" she hesitates but goes into the bathroom, as she opens the door she sees a body lying there, looks like it was stabbed 20 times.  it wasn't even someone she recognized, just some random. "w-who is that-" she says as she gets closer to the body. "oh Layla, this is about you and your friends but that doesn't mean I can't hurt others along the process. I'll keep and keep killing, until.. I kill all of you." she hangs up and calls Mia "miaaa- uh there's a dead body in your-" before she could finish, ghostface opened the shadow curtains, he must have been hiding in there the entire time, he chases after her and she slips down the stairs causing her to go unconscious.

she wakes up in about 7 minutes with a blurry vision but the blurryness fades away slowly, her friends are standing in front of her. kinda strange ghostface left her alone "omg- are you okay?" Scarlett says helping her up. "what happened?" says Mia.
"I was- attacked, the killer said I get to chose who he kills, but I refused and I guess it got him mad."

"chose me" says Scarlett.

"what- no-" Layla responds. "I'm not choosing anyone, u are all my friends. even andrew and Aiden.." she continues

"aw she does love me" says andrew.

"not worth it bro" Aiden says patting his back, Scarlett just says under her breath "yeah, it's not worth ur life bud"

andrew fake cries "I'm so scare-" before he could finish Scarlett kicked him in the knee "OW-"

"alr back away guys, let's remember she's my best friend, I could beat you both in her heart" says Mia. Scarlett rolls her eyes and andrew walks away dramatically. "everyone loves Layla.." Hazel says. "i love you" Mia says to Hazel which completely caught her off guard "i- I love you too!" Hazel responds back hugging her. "aww ship, I like how u unlock her soft side" Layla responds. looking at Hazel and laughing. Mia pushes her "shut up, I don't have a soft side" "you don't?" says Hazel and Mia just smiles and whispers "maybe.." "HA, KNEW IT" says Layla. "as if you dont-" Mia says. they all started laughing as ghostface had to ruin the moment, he jumped from a closet and stabbed, Aiden in the leg "FUCKING BITCH-" Aiden yells as he fell over, he pushes the killer back and Scarlett grabs out her pocket knife about to stab the killer then he tripped her and she almost cut herself, the killer runs off "omg are you two okay-" Layla says checking on Aidens leg "no, I'm gonna KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER IT HURTS LIKE HELL"
"jeez calm down Aiden, you aren't dead" Mia says as she rolls her eyes "OKAY I'LL SAY THAT TO YOU WHEN YOU COME NEAR A DEATH EXPERIENCE AND GET STABBED IN THE LEG AND FALL OVER" Aiden yells. "as if I'd let the killer get close enough to do that" Mia winks trying to get him more mad. "when I fell the knife almost went into my chest, god.." Scarlett says. Layla helps Scarlett up and they look eyes, then Mia interrupts "okay, break it up, break it up. we don't need to see this lovey dovey stuff, save it for later" she laughs. "there kinda cute.." Hazel says.
"not as cute as you" Mia says trying to be flirty. Hazel smiles.
"cringe level equals one hundred times a million plus thirty" Aiden says as he's still laying there. "we better get you up-" Hazel says giggling at how they kinda just forgot bc Aiden was stabbed in the leg, probably couldn't walk that well.
"wait where the fuck is andrew?" Mia says in a mad tone. "bro don't even say it's my homie, he'd never hurt me🫰" says Aiden.
"never trust anyone, Aiden" Mia says as she gets up to go to her room to put her clothes in her dresser with Hazel following "are you- are you sure we can't trust anyone?" Hazel says looking up at her. Mia just says "honestly, I know you probably want to because your a really sweet person and don't ever change that part about you but, trusting someone can get you killed, so yes, I'm sure."

"okay.." Hazel says as she slightly smiles, hazel is just a positive person and smiles frequently.

Layla knocks on the door trying not to be rude but Mia just clearly wants her to be rude and says "bitch don't be knocking, you practically live here"

"sorry for being polite" Layla says as she opens the door, "oh, did I ruin something?" she says looking at Hazel and Mia. Mia grabs her laundry basket and sets it on her bed (idk why but I'm literally imagining her taking clothes out that's why I added that part..) "no, we're not freaky like you and scar scar"

"i- scar scar?" Layla says.

"yeah cuz she's gonna get a scar.." Mia jokes instantly regretting it hoping she didn't get Layla mad. but Layla just rolled her eyes in a joke way bc she pretty much accepted mias humor by now. "I'm gonna let you guys talk, byee" Hazel says leaving "wha-" Mia says. "you guys haven't had much time to spend together for awhile and I know you guys are best friends and everything, byee I love youu Mia" Hazel says. "I love you t-" but before she could finish Hazel has already left, Layla goes to sit down by Mia, "soo.. how you been? besides everything that's been going on-" she says.

"oh, I've been pretty fine." Mia smiles, it was pretty awkward between them bc honestly Hazel was right, ever sense they got there new friends they haven't spent as much time together. Hazel kinda noticed it, and whenever she'd mention it to Mia, Mia just shut out on her. I guess she was very secretive about her feelings,u could say she most definitely has a hard time trusting people.

"honestly, I'm sorry if I've been distant- I've been scared of getting closer to anyone then I already was, I was closest to you and Liam more then anybody, but I was afraid, afraid that ghostface would return and I'll lose you guys, which was right on Liam's side." Layla just says that out of nowhere and Mia takes a few seconds to respond but forces a smile and says "we all have ways of dealing with our trauma, but I'll always be here for you when you decide you don't have to deal with yours, alone" Mia gets up and walks out her door before Layla could respond, Layla felt guilty of everything. she's kinda shut everyone out on a certain extent, and she didn't mean to. it's just her way of coping.

| BRO BUT LIKE, Hazel and Mia>>>|

| 1450 words.. |