✎Chapter 1 - Drunk Encounter

●・○・●・○・●

You sit down on the bar stool, feeling the cool leather cushion beneath you. Your mind is preoccupied with thoughts of the new school you'll be starting soon. It's a big change, and you can't help but worry about how it will all turn out.

This tiny bar in your new home of South Park was the only place you really wanted to be. You had your fake ID ready, but no one even bothered to check it. You continued to order drink after drink, hoping to drown out this anxiety with the distilled liquid.

The bar was scarcely filled, only two other people were sitting at the bar near you. They sat a few seats down from you, mostly just watching whatever football game that was playing on the mounted TVs.

You stirred your drink absentmindedly, wondering if you had made the right choice to move here with your brother, Leo, especially right before your senior year of high school. You thought about your friends from your hometown, mostly thinking about how much you missed them.

The worries and doubts swirled about in your mind, you took another sip of your drink, this is supposed to be a new start for me. Leave everything behind and start again. You sighed deeply, lost in thought, not even aware someone had taken a seat next to you.

"What's a beautiful girl like you drinking alone?" they said with a playful tone. You turned to look at them, fully intending to make some snarky comment, but when your eyes met his, you were taken back.

The boy next to you was stunning. His stormy blue eyes held a depth that drew you in, and his messy blonde hair was cut into a daring mullet. He was dressed in a simple white shirt that hugged his toned torso, and an over-sized orange jacket hung loosely around him. His lips curved up into a confident smirk, and you felt a blush creeping up your cheeks.

"I'm just trying to unwind," you said, your voice barely above a whisper. The boy nodded, his smirk growing wider. "I hear ya," he said, leaning in a little closer to you. "Mind if I buy you another drink?" You hesitated for a moment, unsure if you should accept his offer. But there was something about him that made you feel at ease, and you found yourself nodding before you could even think about it.

"Sure," you smiled to him, and he waved over the bartender, who placed two new drinks down onto the bar. You study the boys facial features, he doesn't look twenty-one, probably a couple years younger, you conclude.

"Are you even twenty-one?" you question the blonde boy. He retorts, "Are you?" You just sit in silence, not sure if you should tell him the truth or not.

The boy starts again, "I know the people who own this place, they don't really care that I'm only 19." He shrugs his shoulders and continues to down his drink. You nod, "Yeah I'm 18... They didn't even bother to check my fake. Damn, I spent too much money on this." You tell him, fiddling with the fake ID that stated you were twenty-one.

He chuckled, "I've never seen you here before, so what brings you here..." His voice trails away as he realized he hadn't asked you for your name. "(Y/N)" you tell him.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N). I'm Kenny, but why haven't I seen your beautiful face around here?" he says your name in a way that makes your knees weak.

You take a deep breath, "I just moved here with my brother..." You keep your explanation short and simple, not wanting to spill all the details of your life with someone you just met.

Kenny nodded, understanding your short response. "Well, if you're really wanting to unwind, we could go to my car and smoke some weed," he said, flashing a clear baggie filled with the green plant. You raised an eyebrow, surprised at his offer. "Why do you want to smoke with me? We just met," you said, trying to keep your guard up.