✎Chapter 2 - Midnight Library

●・○・●・○・●

It was the morning of your first day of school at South Park High. You quickly got dressed and headed out the door to the bus stop.

It was a cold morning, though it was only August there had already been snow that settled into the ground. You can hear it crunch underneath your feet as you approach the bus stop, seeing four boys already waiting.

You didn't acknowledge the boys at all, you stood near the bus sign, giving them a lot of space between you. It wasn't until the chubby boy looked over and noticed you.

"Who the fuck are you?" The brown-haired boy questioned you rudely. You were kind of shocked at how he talks to someone he's never met. God this guy must be a douche.

You simply stare back at him while all the other boy's heads turn to look at who the chubby boy was talking to. That's when you noticed someone with familiar face.

Of course, out of all the people to see this morning, it was Kenny. The same boy you had hooked up with just last night. Your heart sank as you realized that he had seen you, and you could feel your face turning red with embarrassment.

You tried to avert his gaze, hoping that he wouldn't recognize you, but it was no use. His eyes studied you for a moment before his face lit up in surprise. "Oh! It's you from last night, (Y/N) from the-"

"The library! Yeah I remember you!" You practically shout and cut off his sentence. Obviously, it was no library where you two had met, but you didn't want everyone to know what you two were up to.

Kenny looked at you confused for a moment before his raven haired friend spoke up "What the hell would Kenny be doing at a library?" He questions.

The red headed boy speaks up next "And why were you there at night?" The two turned to Kenny. You felt your hands begin to sweat, hoping that he would go along with your lie.

Kenny then shrugged his shoulders, "You know, I was trying to pick up some nerdy chicks." You felt a weight being lifted off your chest as the two boys seemed to accept Kenny's explanation without question. Apparently, it was a normal thing for him to be doing. Jesus that was close. Why the fuck did I say library?

The chubby boy voices out "I still don't know who the fuck you are." You open your mouth to speak but aren't too sure what to say. God this is so awkward.

"O-oh yeah. Uhm I just moved here... to live with my brother. He went to South Park High... Maybe you know him?" He manage to get out, still nervous from seeing Kenny.

"Well whats his name?" The raven haired boy asked.

"Oh, Leo (L/N)." You tell them and Stan's eyes widened in recognition and cocks his eyebrow.

"Dude, your brother is my sister's boyfriend!" The black haired boy shouts out to you. Oh this must be Stan... the 'turd' Shelley told me about.

"So you're Stan?" You ask him and he nods his head. "Yeah so this is Kyle," he motions to the red haired boy who shoots you a smile. "That's Cartman," he looks at the chubby boy. "And I guess you already know Kenny."

Kenny sends you a wink that no one else saw but you. You could feel your face getting red again while you think back to the night you had with him. You compose yourself and speak to the group again. "Well it's nice to meet you all, I hope we can get to know each other better," you say, but your voice can't help from trembling at bit from Kenny's intense gaze on your.

Kyle and Stan nod their heads in approval while Cartman just rolls his eyes. It wasn't long after that the bus arrived, and you quickly made your way on and sat in the back with your bag in the space next to you, hoping you could sit alone.