✎Chapter 5 - Skinny Dipping

●・○・●・○・●

You laid awake in your tent, peacefully listening to the sounds of nature... and Cartman's snoring. 

Suddenly, you heard rustling coming from right outside your tent. Oh fuck is that a bear? Are there even bears here? 

You froze in fear as the sound got closer and closer. Your mind raced with all sorts of possibilities, none of them pleasant. Your tent flap slowly unzipped as you held your breath.

To your relief, it was just Kenny, with a goofy grin on his face. You sighed in relief, but couldn't help feeling a little annoyed that he had scared you like that.

After pulling him into your tent, you let out a whispered shout at him, smacking his arm lightly. "Jesus Christ Ken, I thought you were a bear or something!"

Kenny tried to contain his laughter, not wanting to wake up the others. He lay his head on your lap, looking up at you with his sparkling blue eyes.

"You know what we should do?" He whispered, his voice barely audible. You raised an eyebrow, curious about what he was going to suggest.

"Skinny dipping." He said with a smirk, and your mind immediately went into overdrive. You felt your cheeks heat up as you pictured Kenny's lean, toned body.

"Are you crazy? What if someone wakes up? What if they see us? That would be so embarrassing!" You protested. 

Kenny took your hands in his, causing you to stop talking abruptly. He looked at you with his bright eyes, and a mischievous smile played on his lips. "That's the fun of it. C'mon, (Y/N), you gotta live on the edge sometimes," he said persuasively.

You took a deep breath, weighing your options. The thought of sneaking out of the campsite and swimming in the lake with Kenny was thrilling, but also risky. After a moment of hesitation, you made up your mind. 

"Fuck it. Let's go," you said, getting up and leaving the tent. Kenny quickly followed behind you, excited that you were up for the adventure. The two of you snuck out of the campsite and made your way to the lake.

Wasting no time, Kenny quickly began taking his shirt off, once again revealing his lean torso that always made you blush. He then slipped off his shorts, revealing his black boxers underneath. You held your breath as he placed his hands on the hem of his boxers, completely ready to take them off. 

"Wait!" You told him, your face flushed red. "L-lets just swim in our underwear... Is that okay?" You asked him nervously. 

Kenny chucked and look at you, "Whatever you want sweetheart. You want me to help you get undressed?" He winked at you. You shook your head as you lifted up your shirt, revealing your bra. 

You could feel Kenny's eyes on you, intensely watching you get undressed. He whistled at you as you took off your sweatpants. "Shut up Kenny." you told him. 

The water glistened beautifully against the light of the bright moon. You looked over at Kenny, who was smiling widely at you. You grabbed his hand and walked to the edge of the water, gathering up your courage. 

"On three" Kenny told you, squeezing your hand. "One... Two... Three!" He counted out before the two of you plunged into the cold lake with a large splash. 

The water engulfed you into its coldness, but your excitement kept you warm. Coming up to the surface you see Kenny's face, his hair drenched but a smile still plastered onto his face. 

"Oh my god its freezing!" You shout out while swimming closer to him. "I can tell," He says, glancing down at your chest. You gasp you wrap your arms around yourself, slowly submerging your whole torso into the water.