Chapter 5: Understand Me

Wally takes a deep breath and fixes his hair as he makes his way to the front door. I don't follow him. I watch while peeking out from the kitchen's doorway. Wally opens the door to a big blue puppet standing there, "Hey Wally, I know you said you would rather not be disturbed today. But I just wanted to remind you we are starting the show an hour early tomorrow".
   I can see the blue puppet towering over him but doesn't change how huggable he looks. "Oh! Yes, thank you for reminding me. I must be going now, see you tomorrow" Wally says slowly closing the door "Alright bye pal" was the last thing I heard from the dog-looking puppet. Wally turns around to me peeking, "Oh dear... Don't be shy. It's just Barnaby, you will get to know him better again soon". Wally tells me as he walks towards me:
   "Wally, I have to ask you something." I awkwardly announce to him, "And I have countless things to tell you," he says, grabbing my hands to clasp. "Wally, this place is great and all! But when will I go home?" I give him my honest feelings as I watch Wally's face wanting to change to a frown. But he stays true to his cherry smile, not letting his face rest. "You are home, dear!" My supposed dearest husband declares.
   I sigh, looking back into his eyes, "No Wally, I mean the life I was taken from. My mother and my sibling, I was babysitting my sibling! You better hope my sibling is safe, Wally! Because so help me, something happening to them, that I could have kept from happening! I will be nothing but a nightmare to you!" I holler at Wally now realizing Wally wanting back his wife, could've ended up in something bad happening. Not only that, but I look at Wally with rage in my stare, waiting for what he has to say for himself. "I... didn't think about that"
   "You think! Wally, can I even visit them?"
"I don't know love, I mean, why go back? It's way better here!"
                    "No, it isn't!"
                          "Your mind says otherwise," Wally says in a serious tone.
              "Even if it does! This is not right, and I want to go home." I yell, letting go of Wally's hands.
   I begin to pace around the kitchen as I continue to speak to Wally, "I don't even belong here Wally, I don't know anybody! I don't even love you! Not only that, but I don't even know if we are even properly married! Furthermore, I never told you my vows. I don't know how  weddings work !" I was cut off and stopped in my tracks by the unexpected loud voice. "ENOUGH! You are my wife, even if you don't like it! I didn't just go through all of that pain, so I could get you back for you to act like this."
   "I will get you to fall in love with me again, even if it kills me! You do belong here! You will get along with everyone here again, I know it!  And we can redo our wedding again. Just. For. You!" Wally finishes his vent breathing heavily, no longer having his cheery smile. His yelling was a reminder to me... As much as I feel like I can voice my feelings, someone raising their voice will cause me to remember that I can't deal with the pressure of my feelings not being heard. Wally's once angry expression turned into guilt, seeing me hold back tears. I gazed at Wally with an angered look, holding back my tears, sadly very few escaped from my eyes.
   I slowly make my way to the exit of the kitchen, keeping my eyes on Wally. Once at the exit, I quickly turn around and sprint to the nearest door. A bathroom, I lock the door asMy back leans against it, and I slide down letting out the ugliest cry, confused and frustrated. My feelings about this matter are disdained and I'm trapped here.