Chapter 8 were it all went wrong pt. 1

I was brought back to reality by hearing ABBA being played down the hall. I pull myself from my comfy bed and exit my room, hearing the music begin to play louder. Rubbing my eyes as I make my way to the bathroom. Opening the bathroom door to see my lovely wife styling their hair as music blasted. "Morning Hun!" They say they give me a warm smile, oh how I love their smiles.
   I kiss them on the cheek before passing them to take a shower. "We will be matching today, my dear!" I say as I place my towel on the rack. "Oh fun! I can't wait" I hear her giggle behind me, getting into the shower and feeling the water against me. "The outfit is on the bed!-" being cut off by the bathroom door opening and closing and footsteps down the hall. I smile to myself hearing how happy they are about today's episodes.
   I Spray the last of my blue locks, making sure it looks perfect today. I mean I look perfect every day, but today I want to look more perfect just for my darling. We are matching the color orange today! We always match, but not one color unless it's for a special occasion. Checking myself one last time, making sure I look perfect, exiting the bathroom to see if my wife has changed.

(The outfit of choice for you! Please don't come for my average looking art style

(The outfit of choice for you! Please don't come for my average looking art style. It's just to show how it looks.)
Seeing them exit the room doing a pose to show off the outfit I have chosen.
   Lovely "How do you feel my love?" I hold their hand over them as I give them another spin. "Orange!" they squeal, giving me a small peck on my lips. "Wonderful! We are all set for today's episode!" I watched my lover's smile fade the second I said 'episode'. "Episode? Wally, I told you last night I wanted us to celebrate off-set." they let go of me, taking a step back.
   "I know dear... But we always celebrate our anniversary on set" They sighed hearing what I had to say. "I know, but I wanted to celebrate this year with just us. They are just kids, they don't care if we miss one year. And we always have a backup script, and you promised me Wally Darling." they say, crossing their arms. They are right, I did promise them, but we could always do something afterward.
   "Oh please dear, it's for the show! We can do something just for us after." I direct them outside with my hands on their waist. "Oh Wally please"-
Finally, we made it to the set and I left my darling at their usual waiting spot as I made my way to the stage. Standing there brushing off my suit as I waited for the show to start, "Wally?"I know that voice, I was met with Eddie, the local mailman everyone seems to enjoy talking to whenever he swings by to deliver papers and packages. "Hey neighbor!" turning to face him, "What are you doing here on this special day?".
   The Southern accent from Eddie does not hide his confusion. "Here for the show, silly" I say, folding my arms behind my back, "Oh you don't have to worry about the show. We have this under control, now go on" Eddie says pushing to the exit of the stage, my wife isn't in their usual waiting spot. "Now hold on Eddie, we are celebrating our anniversary on set" I announce to the mailman. "Your little wife got that under control. You guys are not in today's episode".
   Turning to Eddie causes Eddie to stop pushing me, "Oh, that puppet! I'll go get them" I attempted to leave before I was held back by Eddie. "Now hold on there! Wally, husband to husband... this is more important than the show. If you loved them, you wouldn't be making a fuss about this." The mailman gives me a stern look, relaxing my body, realizing I was putting the show over my darling. "You are right... I am just not used to change, I suppose.. I will apologize to them." I say running out of the set.-
   Walking inside of home I heard faint crying, oh no, I made my dear cry. Making my way to our bedroom door, I tried turning the knob. It was locked. "Go away, Wally..." I take notice of their soft sorrowful voices, "Oh darling, I am sorry! Please forgive me for messing up!" I say from the other side of the door, "If you were sorry, I wouldn't be crying. I would be celebrating our anniversary with you." The sass in their voice almost makes me crack a smile on my face, I always liked that about them.
   I sigh knowing I messed up, "Dear... I really am sorry. Please let me make it up to you, we can do whatever you desire." I say, laying my forehead against the door. I take a step back as I hear the door being unlocked, "you promise?" they say, looking at me for an answer. "Promise." I held my Pinky up, a silly way of showing my devotion but it is true and real. I Earned a small giggle and smile. They wrap their pinky around mine as they kiss me.

(I am sorry for the long wait. But we will be back on track.)