sex

this leaf was mainf me crazy
sorry i mean Calipo.
Calipo was making me crazy.
i sat next to her on the bed, heart beating so fast that i dont have a similie for it.
i grabbed her by the waist (stem) and started pationately making out with her.
my cat ran out my extraordinarily open window and jsut killed itself from what it saw (true love)
i took my trousers off and whipped out my 7 inches long massive diverse world ending world solving hunger involving cock. and i pushed it so hard in Calipo she broke. but thats okay. the hole is small and toght (sexy).
i put my THROBBING, VEINY, FAT FICKING stick inside her.
in and out because thats how sex works
"ssssrhrgrrrrrrressssooopppppp" moans Calipo
i understand her. she aaid harder daddy (🪑)
so i went harder. so hard so in and out so fast.
this woman (leaf) makes me feel so good so spedial. i am so wet. so veiny.

i came in the. matter of 7 seconds and came all over her untill she was stained white. i looked at her and giggled. eventually i rubbed it off, stroked her face (not a face) and layed down with her while twiddling her hair (stem) in my fingers. it was only us against the world (because the cat is splat on my driveway)
but everually, something unexpected happened.