A little snippet 💕 [Lily & Sev]

I know guys, i'm sorry i've been gone for so long. I was planning on getting a one shot finished by now but clearly that didn't happen, so here's a little snippet I made last night :) It doesn't have any context to it so it might not make too much sense, but I hope you like it whilst I finish my multiple ongoing one shots.

Severus entered the room to find a crying young woman leaned against the glass shower curtain, hysterically crying with her head in her hands. He quickly ran over, his 'older brother' instincts taking over him for the moment and put a reassuring arm around Lily's, messaging her back gently. He could quite clearly see the multiple tissues that were soaked in Lily's menstrual blood from where he was sat. He wasn't stupid, he'd seen the signs - the mood swings, her eating his mothers terrible chocolate fudge cake and most importantly, the crying. Lily was an emotional girl in general, but when she was due, it was like the whole world turned against her - including her own hormones. She'd cry at the littlest things - one time she'd even cried when he'd turned off a children's tv show when they were 14. Lily hates children's tv! His eyes met her teary ones for the first time since before she'd entered the bathroom around 45 minutes before. "I'm sorry." Was all Lily could muster before she broke out into uncontrollable sobs once again. "No, lil. You have no need to be sorry, this is natural - you can't help it."
"But it's so embarrassing, having you see me like this. You can leave me alone, i'll deal with it - somehow." Lily's voice cracked several times during this sentence, which only sent Severus to pull her closer to him. "Lily, remember that time when you got your first period at my house, when we were 14?" Lily nodded in remembrance, "I was there for you then, wasn't I? So why wouldn't I be there for you now?" Silence. "Exactly, I was hear for you then, and now i'm here for you now. We'll get through this together, you and me - okay?" Another nod, followed by lots and lots of tears. "You're the best." Lily smiled up at him, her tears falling over the raised edges of her lips. "Thanks, lil. You're pretty cool too." Severus replied, blushing slightly with the wink and the smile that followed afterward, "Now, let's go get you what you need." She laughed slightly, standing up, "Agreed."