Prologue

An archer who had lived for eons as a slave was summoned as a servant, but those times he spent as a heroic spirt were some of the higher times in his hellish second life, but only two moments were more memorable than his many summons, that being when his father had saved him from that cursed fire, and when he had summoned the Saber servant.

Then, the time he was summoned in Chaldea, where he had ended up being the head chef, and then fought to save humanity once again, but along with other servants and heroes. But once that time had ended, he thought he would go back to being a slave for the unconscious of humanity, Alaya. But he ended up seeing a strange bright light in a dark tunnel.

The archer was confused, but rather than panic, he stayed still, feeling slightly bored, but what was he supposed to do, start flying?
Then he heard the words
"Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Leywin, it's a healthy boy!"

He heard those words and opened his eyes, which he had thought were open earlier. Looking around, he saw many colors, but then a feminine voice had spoken
"My baby boy, he looks so cute! Right Rey?"
"Well, of course he does he is my son after all," the man who said that smiled wide and proud,
"Stop with your jokes, Rey," the woman frowned at the man, then smiled, looking at her husband's dramatic sigh and frown.
The man moved closer towards the newborn,
"Hey, Art, im your dada. Can you say dada?"
"Ray, he was just born," the woman sometimes wondered why she married such a idiot, but then laughed at the silly looking face he made.

Meanwhile, the Archer could only think

What

The

Fuck