༄ .I┆New Mission, New Life

THIRD PERSPECTIVE

A loud boom caused a young girl to stir awake, waking up in concern and fear that the ship has had an explosion in the engine. From the table that she has been sleeping on, she runs to the exit to see what is wrong.

There was nothing wrong because everything to the loud boom, quake, and the sound of robotic joints was right.
She jogs to the sound, ignoring the heavy thumps and shaking ground. "Proceed with the explosives!" The girl's balance loosens when her ankle chased her to almost fall sideways. Spotting a figure walking past her, she exclaims to him.
"What's happening!?" She asks, horrified and confused that the human is putting on a robotic war suit and then reloading a large gun.

The human, looking at the army of robots walking out of the ship and destroying what's in their sight, says, "Clearing the land, so we can build another base, don't you know?" He genuinely asked, now putting his attention on her. "Well, that's why I'm confused..."

"Well, if you're confused, come check it out. Just don't step outside, and don't stay for too long, the air here isn't for us. Take a deep breath and take a look." His armored hand reaches for her shoulder as she was brought to the site where other heavily armored soldiers were, loud sounds of gun shoots firing and explosions. She takes a deep breath in and obeys the man, intrigued to see what is causing the ruckus.

Then and there, an army of armed robots was targeting their weapons in the beautiful land of Pandora. She, though holding her breath the best she can, tries not to gasp. It was only a snip of what the land looks like, but it didn't deserve to be burned and scraped of its fascinating biology. The adolescent can only watch in the horror of the mass destruction and deforestation they're doing in seconds.

"Okay, that's it. Better wear an oxygen mask and protection if you're coming back, kiddo." The pat on her back returned her to the base of the ship, shocked. She takes a deep breath in and holds onto the wall for support, are these beings real after all? Are they a danger to us?

She sighs. I wish I was home instead...

Footsteps toward her point her attention to it, brushing away the uneasiness in her head. It is a human in science attire, coming to her aid while holding a clipboard and an oxygen mask for her.

"Hey, you're doing alright?"

"This is happening too fast..." The doctor, looking at the little girl, then realizes;
"Ah! You're the kid who recently boarded the ship. Welcome to your new home now, heard you'll be a great help to us."
Her eyes look up at the scientist in confusion. "Was I brought here?"
"Pretty much," the woman helps her get back on her feet, then leads them both to the science laboratory where it is safe to breathe air.

She sat her down and poured her a glass of water, which she drank quickly. "You woke up from the sound, didn't you?"

"I jumped up from the coach, and it led me here." There was fear and worry still in her eyes, with an ounce of sleepiness in them after waking up. "Look, sweetie. There will be a few huge changes from now on, but we need you to comply with them. Go with the flow, you know?"

A loud explosion from outside was heard by the two, making the little one sigh quietly. "I will try." The older woman smiles, then suddenly her watch alerts her to a meeting she has to attend, erasing her smile.
"Oh, you have to excuse me. But if you have any questions, fire away." Her coat swishes at the turn of her body towards one of the rooms where people were waiting, then carefully closes the door behind her. That left the adolescent girl at the joint of the science laboratory and the offloading station of the ship.