12|| 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒

aleiya woke up in a dark room. she looked around but literally saw nothing but darkness.

then a light appeared, it was far away and aleiya had to squint her eyes to see it. but before she knew it, the light was right in front of her.

it was like a portal.. aleiya was confused on what this light was. then..out came a figure that was her exact height.

"hello aleiya" the figure said as it stepped right in front of her. it didn't take long for aleiya to realize this person looked exactly like her..

"who are you?" aleiya asked and the figure chuckled. the figure began to circle aleiya and she was quick to turn around, not taking her eyes off of it.

"i'm you, dummy" the figure said as it was now on her left. aleiya looked in confusion.

"i'm sorry?"

"allow me to explain. i'm your inner thoughts. i am like, you but an evil identity. i'm your thoughts, your mind, your brain call it what you want. i'm here to do a job and i need your help" the figure explained and it was now in front of aleiya.

"need my help with what?"

the figure smirked. "to destroy this planet."

"uh, yea think i'll pass" aleiya said but the figure shook its head.

"i'm sorry to tell you but you don't have a choice aleiya. you will do what i say" the figure threatened.

"and how are you going to make me? i thought you were inside my mind"

"yes i am, and i figured you wouldn't agree so i made a plan. i will drive you crazy, so crazy to the point where you won't even recognize yourself in the mirror. then, when i have you right where i want you, i'll take over all of your emotions and powers and destroy this planet"

"your crazy"

"no, your crazy. i'm you, remember?"

as aleiya was about to say something the figure disappeared within the blink of an eye. aleiya looked around, but there was total darkness again.

aleiya woke up on the couch with mikey's legs on top of hers on the opposite side. it was just a dream.

aleiya knew she probably wasn't going back to sleep so she reached over for the tv remote and made sure to turn it down so mikey wouldn't wake up.

around thirty minutes later of watching the same television show, aleiya grew bored and wondered when mikey or one of his brothers would wake up. she then began to hear noise coming from donnie's lab, so she carefully moved mikey's legs off of her and made her way to donnie's lab.

"hey donnie" aleiya announcing as she knocked on the already open door. donnie turned around and looked exhausted but gave a tied smile.

"hey aleiya, did you sleep well?" donnie asked as he fully turned his chair around.

"yea, did you go to sleep?" aleiya asked as she stood next to him.

"no, i've been trying to finish this for two whole weeks now but i just can't seem to do it" donnie said as he pointed to the current project he was doing.

"well i'm no genius but i think you might be able to concentrate better if you go to sleep. y'know, so you can give your mind a break to reset and so you can give your body a rest" aleiya suggested and donnie took a minute to think about it.

"and maybe i could help you! because i've spent pretty much all my life in a lab, i may know a thing or two about how to do this kind of stuff"

"wait really? you really want to do this with me?" donnie asked and aleiya nodded.

"yea! it'll be fun"

"okay" donnie nodded. "thanks aleiya"

"anytime"

aleiya left donnie's lab and returned back to the living room and mikey was still passed out so aleiya carefully lifted mikey's legs again and sat them on her lab as she resumed to watch the tv.

ten minutes later mikey finally woke up, meaning aleiya would no longer be bored out of her mind.

"good morning sunshine" aleiya smiled as mikey rubbed his eyes and at up.

"morning" mikey tiredly said as he adjusted his position with his hands. "what time is it?"

"umm" aleiya looked to the time on the tv. "it's ten thirty"

"i'm going back to sleep" mikey said as he was about to lay back down but aleiya stopped him.

"no don't go back to sleep, how about we make breakfast in the kitchen?" aleiya offered.

"sure!" mikey jumped off the couch and raced to the kitchen. aleiya chuckled and got off the couch and followed mikey to the kitchen.

"alright, we have waffles and pancakes and breakfast pizza and all kinds of cereal and french toast and has browns" mikey said as he looked through all of the breakfast foods they had.

"hmm we should make pancakes and make them shaped like george washington!" aleiya said excitedly and mikey looked at her with a 'hell yes' expression.

"i love the way your mind works!!" mikey thrilled as he started to get the pancake mix out.

thirty minutes later, the two were standing in the middle of the kitchen, covered head to toe with pancake mix and a huge mess all over.

"how did this even happen? we followed the instructions" aleiya said as she looked around at the mess.

"i..don't know.." mikey responded. "wanna make french toast?"

"sure"

thirty more minutes later, they were now standing with french toast ingredients all over them along with the pancake mix all over them.

"okay, these people have to be way more clear when they make these directions" aleiya said and mikey nodded in agreement.

"for real, like how we're we supposed to know you aren't supposed to put three whole bags of pancake batter on the pan at once?" mikey defended.

"right!!"

"mikey what did you do?!" leo's voice boomed and the two turned around.

"okay i know this looks bad but i promise it really isn't our fault, right aleiya?"

"yea blame whoever made those ingredients man" aleiya shrugged and leo pinched the bridge of his nose.

"whatever, just clean this mess before sensei wakes up please and thank you" leo said as he left the kitchen.

mikey and aleiya looked at each other before busting out laughing and then cleaning up the kitchen.