37|| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐆

sitting on the couch with her left leg elevated, aleiya groaned as she literally couldn't do anything anymore.

well, at least now she had an excuse to fly everywhere so she didn't have to use crutches.

"hey aleiya, wanna train with us?" mikey asked as he sat next to her, making sure to be careful of her broken leg.

"i'm crippled mikey" aleiya said, while still looking at the tv. "that stupid demon thing made me brake my damn leg"

"ugh i forgot" mikey groaned as he sat back, almost hitting aleiyas hurt leg so she moved it.

"i hate this. this whole demon thing, it keeps getting more powerful everyday and- and what am i supposed to do if it actually does take over my body? we'll all be screwed." aleiya ranted. mikey listened to her and nodded along as she spoke.

"don't worry lay, even if it does come into our world i'm sure you can kick its ass!" mikey said and aleiya let out a small chuckle.

"i hope so"

"i found them... i found them!"

"master.. master i found the turtles! and i found aleiya! they're hiding in the sewers of new york!"

"it is about time. call the foot, i want those turtles and that girl... alive."

"it is time to take what's mine."

A/N so sorry for the short chapter but this story is about to get reallllll good