Chapter Two

I stood Behind a tree trying to overhear Jacob and Edwards conversation. I can feel Edwards cold hand touch jacob arm as jacob snatch it away. I walked towards them hoping to stop the confrontation between them. take care of her Edward sniled. oh I'll take care of her any so many ways you can't jacob said smirking as Edward growled. are you imagining what I think you are I said looking at jacob. he ignored my comment as he had a Texas show down with Edward as he kept showing him pictures. let's go Jake I said walking past them both. I got close to the end of the forest as jacob followed me. Jake I want you and I love you so much but I don't wanna be your wrong choice, I don't want you to wake up and not love Me anymore I said turning away. his face soften as he looked at me. Bella I promise you that I will wake up one day and not love you. I always will, I have loved you since Before the imprint. I love you Bella. I love you Jake I said as I hugged him. A tear slipped from eyes as my check was on Jacobs shoulder.a little wet spot was there.

Bella here is the pack, Paul, Seth,Embry, leah, Quil, Samuel the leader, Mallory and Angle are two new members they are collin and Brady sisters. There is an upcoming member named Alex he lives next door to you Bella he is about to phase, he is from La'push but he move to forks and due to the. Cullen he is going through a change, and we have a plan for you bella. are you sure there is an alex becasue I never seen him. he is quite he lost his mom here so he moved a mile away. I smiled as leah snorted, she rolled her eyes as she ran away and phased in the Forrest. it takes time to warm up, she's a hard cousin from handle. Paul came towards me, I always thought of you a werewolf hating vampire lover but seeing you on our side kinda except you. Talk to me anytime you need me sis. I almost scream as he excepted me as a pack Sister. I squeeze Jakes hand as he smiled at me.