Jacob

2 Weeks ago
Bella's POV
The thought of loosing Jacob right when I chose him scared me. He was injured really badly, and my heart was just as much pain as he was in. "Bella" Jacob gasped as I entered the door. "Jacob you should rest, your pretty banged up." I said jokingly but I hated the way he looked. It was the most pain I have ever seen him in. "Bella I need you to get better. I finally won you heart" Jacob said smiling. I leaned over and kissed his soft lips. Sweat piled on his forehead as I used the sleeve of my jacket to wipe it and kiss his forehead as well. "I need to check on Charlie Jacob" I said whispering in his ear. As I turned to walk away. His right arm grabbed me and pulled me back to him. His weak eyes glistened as he looked into my eyes, and I felt a shiver down my lower spine. "Marry me Bella" Jacob said.

                                       Present
Jacob's POV
"We're leaving Forks. Edward has disappeared, and I don't think we need to be around Bella anymore." Rosalie said. The rest of the Cullen Coven stood behind her and I nodded to her acknowledging her statement. "Will the pack need to be prepared for him as a threat?" I asked. "Edward wouldn't hurt Bella, but he's hurt and Vampire are uncontrollable in that stage" Carlisle said truthfully. "I'll have to inform the pack of this information." I said as they all disappeared. I shift and ran to Sam's house.
Bella's POV
My mind went back and forth from the present and when Jacob proposed to me weeks ago. I love him, with all my heart. Questions filled my mind, and I wasn't sure what to think about. Did Charlie know anything about this. A sudden overwhelming feeling came upon my senses. I suddenly run out my classroom at Forks high to the restroom and as soon as I get inside a stall, I vomited. What's happening to me?

                                  1 week ago
"Are you sure your ready for this" Jacob asked as he looked at her face. "Jacob are you sure your injury is healed?" I asked mockingly. "Oh so you want to joke?" Jacob asked as he kissed my lips. He slipped my shirt off and soon my pants, bra, and underwear was gone from my body. The heat on his body shielded mines from the cold breeze in his house from the open window. He kissed my neck and as soon he entered himself inside my body I moaned as he thrusted. He stopped and looked at me to check was I ok. I looked at him in his eyes and somehow he knew I wanted more. I was craving for him, and the more and more he kept going I was becoming satisfied. I wanted this from him more than anything. He completed me, and every part of him fitted with my body. As we climaxed he bit my neck marking me. He explained it a couple weeks ago about it and I now I can't explain the sexual feeling of this mark on my neck. We were connected more than anyone on this earth

                                       Present
Thinking back and realizing what actually happens a week ago, a new theory formed in my head. I'm pregnant.