2: Step by Step

Warnings: None again!

This chapter is sorta uneventful at the beginning, but it does include some major points so yeah! Hope u enjoy this <33

-----

"This is it, huh?" Sabo murmured.

Luffy also stared at the huge metal vehicle. Currently, he, Sabo, and Ace were all standing in the middle of the 9¾ platform. Students and parents alike rushed around them, kissing their goodbyes and good lucks, telling them to be careful, and many other parently things that parents do. Luffy listened to all the animals hooting and yeowling in their cages; the cats obviously hated those things, while the owls were merely greeting each other in any ways they can.

"We should get going," Ace said. He wrapped his arms around his brothers, grinning widely. "We're standing in the way."

They rushed towards the train, pulling their suitcases with them. Luffy had brought Sunny along, the feline calmly observing their surroundings from inside a big cage. They are a lion, but as lions weren't allowed in Hogwarts, Luffy asked Sabo to shrink them, so they was now a "rare breed of cat".

As the three brothers walked silently through the long hall of the train, Luffy thought about the past two months. He remembered the party that was thrown in the cafeteria that day. And the party his friends threw in the woods. And the mini party in his dorm room with his brothers. And the other millions of parties because summer parties were a common thing in Grandline. They were all fun, like usual. Luffy loved parties, especially ones with a lot of food!

...He missed his friends. He had last seen them a few hours ago, but he wanted to see them again now! At least he had Robin and the other ones.

In the two months, he had gotten to know the other four students who were chosen. The redhead was Eustass Kidd. He had magnet powers, and can make himself strong with a bunch of metal. Luffy thought it was so cool! And when he attracted every metallic object in the room? Luffy was impressed, even if Kidd was a bit of an asshole.

Trafalgar D. Law was another person Luffy thought was neat. He had really weird powers that Luffy didn't understand, but they were cool anyways! He can cut people into pieces without hurting them, he can teleport, and he used a sword like Zoro did! Except he used one instead of three, but still. He was also a bit of a jerk, but he was super smart about medical stuff.

Then there were Thatch and Koala, whom his brothers knew. Thatch was a cook, and that immediately put him in Luffy's "coolest people" list. And he can fight like a pro too! Koala was also a Muggleborn, like Sabo, and that's mainly why they became friends. She can fight too, and she is friends with many of the Fishmen! Man, his brothers had such cool friends.

Luffy noticed that, as they passed through the train, people had turned their heads back to stare at them and whisper. There will probably be a lot of unnecessary attention given to them in their stay. Luffy 'shishishi'ed, catching Ace's attention.

"What's so funny, Lu?" the freckled man asked, giving his little brother a smile.

"Everyone's staring," Luffy replied, "Do you think they're scared of us?"

"They could be," Sabo replied lightly, "Although let's not scare them. We are here to 'establish a relationship' with these people, aren't we? Anyways, I found an empty compartment. Let's go in."

Luffy grinned and nodded. They went inside.

After having their baggage sorted, they three sat down and talked about everything and nothing. The train wasn't yet to leave in another ten minutes, which gave them enough time to get ready to reach the school. At some point, Robin and Thatch had found them. The five students had made themselves at home, when suddenly, the train lurched into action.