HCH part 2

Hey again! I know I posted 3 times yesterday but it's spring brea so i'm trying to post as much as I can, I hope you enjoy this chapter! TW: Addiction, pills, mentions of pills, addiction  mention, hint of self harm.

Tommy and Ranboo were talking about what they witnessed at school. (in this AU (My HIGHSCHOOL AU) they're brother's (Adopted) ''What if he just thought he dropped them somewhere?'' Ranboo muttered. ''Ranboo listen. He wouldn't act like that over something so small!'' Tommy protested. ''But Tubbo is Tubbo-'' Ranboo was cut off ''EXACTLY! Thats not normal tubbbo!''He growled. ''Now call his parents.'' Tommy stomped. ''Couldn't we tell phil?..'' Ranboo said softly. ''Stop boycotting this Ranboo! This is important!'' Tommy stood up. ''I know but... Shouldn't we tell an adult too?'' ''Tubbo's parents are the adults Ranboo! Give me your phone!'' Tommy snatched Ranboo's phone out of his hands. Suddenly the door opens. ''Tell me what?'' Phil stood in the doorway. ''Um..'' Tommy hid behind Ranboo. ''What?'' Phil said sternly. ''Well..It's about Tubbo.'' Ranboo said. Phil hummed in response, coming in and sitting on Ranboo's bed. ''We think he has an addiction..'' Ranboo said barely above a whisper. Phil eyed him. ''How so?'' Phil asked. ''We seen him today in the bathroom looking for them. a-'' ''HE LOOKED CRAZY!'' Tommy blurtedout. Ranboo elbowed him. 'Oww...'' Tommy groaned. ''We can go down there if you want boys?'' Phil asked. I nodded and so did tommy, we ran downstairs, trying to trip eachother in the process and put on our shoes. Once we got are shoes on phil was getting his keys. ''Where are you going?'' A deep, monotone british voice spoke behind us. I turn around to see a sleepy Wilbur. ''Hi wil! We're going to Tubbo's!'' I said excitingly. ''At 9:34 at night?'' He said groggily. ''Exactly!'' Tommy said happily. Wilbur chuckled and walked up to us, ruffling tommys hair and patting me on the shoulder. ''Have fun dorks.'' And with that he dissappeard into his room. Phil came back with his keys and phone. We raced out the door as soon as it opened, Tommy made it to the passenger, well I let him win to make him happy. I sat in the back. We sang to Wilbur's songs in the car till we arrived it was around 10 at night. But who cares.We knock on the door and Quackity answers. ''What do you guys need?'' He said softly, opening the door for us to get in. We kindly accepted and walked inside. ''Well it's about Tubbo'' I said. Phil leftto talk to Jschlatt. ''Is he smoking again?'' Quackity sighed deeply. 'I didn't know Tubbo smoked...' I thought. I shook my head no. ''No not that we know of'' I shrugged. ''Ok..what is it?'' He continued. ''Uh, has he ever had an addiction?'' I said barely above a wisper. ''No? He don't take medication.'' He said very confused.  My eyes widen..Then what was he taking? ''U-uh you sure?'' I said. ''Yes, why?'' Quackity raised his eyebrows. ''He has been taking pills at school and it's getting bad enough I think it's turning into an addiction.'' I blurted out. Quackity looked shocked and just nodded before going upstairs. 

---Quackity POV--- (Is this to many POV changes? 😅)

I am shocked by what I hear, Tubbo tells me everything..At least most times. Why would he hide this from me? I just nod and head up the stairs to Tubbo's room, his door is shut. I open his door to see him sitting up, but he has something in his hands. I am shocked by what I see, is he vaping?! ''Tubbo!'' I yell. He turns to me and is shocked, he blows out the smoke slowly. He hides it quickly. ''o-oh hey dad!'' He says hurriedly. ''Don't 'Hey!' me! What the hell was that?!'' I say loudly. ''W-what was what?'' He says, obviously nervous. I roll my eyes. ''Get over here!'' I growl. He just looks at me. ''TOBIAS GET OVER HERE!'' I yell loudly causing Jschlatt to run up the stairs. ''Whats going on?'' Jschlatt says worriedly. I ignore him. Tubbo hesitantly comes over (his biggest mistake) once he gets over to me I slap him. ''WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AGAIN?!'' I yell loudly. He seems taken back, putting his shaky hand on his cheek. Jschlatt just looks at me. ''I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT AGAIN! YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT IS!'' I yell. Tubbo seems angry now. ''WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK SHOWED ME THIS SHIT?1'' He yelled. ''DONT TALK BACK TO ME YOUNG MAN!'' I yell. He just shoves me into Jschlatt causing us to fall backwords in the hall way, he slams the door, locking it. I bang on the door once I get up but all I hear is shifting, then it's silent. ''TUBBO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!'' I yell as I bang on it, now Tommy, Ranboo, Phil, and Jschlatt are behind me. ''Whats going on?'' Phil asked. ''He locked the door and wont open the door!'' I yell.  Suddenly I hear something outside, I run downstairs and look out the window, I see tubbo driving away in his car. ''Fuck!'' I yell and face palm. ''What?'' Phil says as they come down the stairs. ''He left.'' I sit on the couch. ''Hey it's ok he'll come back.'' Phil said. ''No you dont understand- the last time this happened we had to go find him because he wasn't back even after a month-'' I sigh. ''You know it's fine, you guys should go home it's late, get some rest.'' I said softly Phil nodded and left with the boys. 'Be safe tubbo...' I mutter.

---Tubbo's POV---

I crawl out my windowafter getting my phone, clothes, money, bag, some snacks and my vape. I land in the grass, grabbing my keys from my bag. I make it to my Jeep (I always wanted a Jeep lmao) and got in the driver side. I put the key in and turned it. Turning on the radio. I began to pull out of the driveway. I pick up my vape, sucking in the smoke. slowly exhaling it afterwards I get into the road and began driving somewhere. Who the hell even told Quackity? probably tommy and ranbooo. Cant they keep shit to themselves. I was doing so good. I sigh as I pull up to a hotel. Turning off the engine before getting out. I close the door and hop out. Walking up to the glass doors. Sensing a feeling of being watched. I ignore it and open the door, walking in. Cold air immediately hitting my face. I walk to the front desk and wait for the Signest. Hello dear! do you need something?' A sweet woman with pink hair says. 'Uh could I get a room for 4 weeks?'' I say softly. ''4 weeks? Are you sure honey? is something wrong?'' She asked. ''Yep, fine'' I  smile softly. ''Honey how old are you?'' She asked typing something in the computer. ''Uh I'm 19 miss'' I say backing up slightly. ''Why would you need a room here dear?'' she types a bit faster. ''Personal problems..'' I mutter. She nods. ''Here'' She gives me the key. I grab my wallet and get out $35 and sit it on the desk. ''You can keep it dear.'' She pushs it towards me. ''No, no it's fine!'' I push it back. She nods and hesitantly takes it. I smile and go to the elevators, waiting for the doors to open. They finally opened and I walked in, putting my floor number. Tje doors open and I make my way to my room. Opening the door with the key, shutting it behind me. I lock the door, laying on a bed and turning on the TV. I calmly watch the Tv while using my vape. Suddenly my phone rings, I look at it expecting it to be Quackity, but it's Ranboo. I sigh. I pick up. ''What?'' I snap into the phone. ''Tubbo! Are you ok?!'' Ranboo is very frantic. ''Im fine what the hell do you want?'' I snarl, picking up my vape and putting my mouth on the bit, inhaling the smoke. ''Are you smoking?!'' He yells. ''No'' I exhale all the smoke. ''Oh my god! Tubbo!'' He sighs. ''What?'' I growl. ''Where the hell are you?!'' He sounds like he is moving stuff. ''Like I'd tell you!'' I snap. ''Please!...Tubbo..'' His voice was soft, and soundly like he was going to cry. ''Why do you even care so much anyway?'' I mutter. ''Tubbo your my friend- I have always cared for you-'' Ranboo seemed taken back by what I said. ''Fine..Im at --- --- --- room ---'' I hang up I sigh softly. Grabbing my vape again and inhaling the smoke. I exhale it slowly, my mind in a differet place. After a bit I come back to the real world when I hear a knock, I shae my head, Putting my vape down on the bed, getting up. I walked to the door, opening it to be met with a worried Ranboo. ''Tubbo!'' He says as he hugs me. I hugback and break apart, closing the door after he comes in. ''Soo...'' I say as I sit on the same bed. ''Are you ok?'' Ranboo said softly. '''Yeah, why wouldn't I be?'' I say picking my vape back up. I blow out the smoke and set it down. Ranboo looks shocked. ''What?'' I ask him.''Tubbo! What are you doing?!'' He says, a bit of anger in his voice. ''What do you mean?'' I say very confused. He just points at my vape. ''Ooooooh...'' I extend the 'O'.  I chuckle and move it behind me. ''Give it to me.'' He said sternly. ''What? no!'' I gasp. ''Tubbo give me the fucking vape!'' He growls. ''What no I paid for that!'' I protest. ''Tubbo I said give me it.'' He stands up. ''And I said no!'' I scoot away. ''TUBBO GIVE ME THE FUCKING VAPE GODDAMNIT!'' He yelled. I flinch slightly. ''No..'' I grumble. I grab it behind my back. Ranboo takes my wrist, very tightly. ''Ow!'' I sqeek. He ignores me, pulling on my wrist. (Also I forgot to mention Tubbo is wearing a hoodie) His hold on me is strong but I can't let him get my vape, even if it reopens my cuts. My wrist feels like it burning, like I'm holding a lighter up to my skin. I can already feel a warm liquid running down from my wrist.  I can feel tears in my eyes. ''Ranboo stop!'' I yelp. Ranboo instantly lets go and looks at me. I grab my wrist, sniffling. ''I- I'm so sorry Tubbo!'' Ranboo says softly. ''I-it's ok..'' I rub my wrist. ''Are you ok?'' Ranboo sat by me. ''Yeah I'm fine..'' I say softly. ''But please throw your vape away tomorrow..for now we should go to bed?'' He said sweetly. ''K..Yeah..'' I let go of my wrist and move my vape. I lie down and pull the covers over me, I sigh softly. Ranboo gets in the other bed. I hear him say goodnight but I fall asleep to quickly to say goodnight back.

Also yes I know that what are in vapes is not called smoke but I dont want to say it on here especially because Tubbo is a minor and he should never vape, not that I would judge if he did, if any does, but please dont do it, it's not healthy, My mom smokes in the house and ut's the reason why I have asthma. And I know what comes out is not just smoke, again its so I dont give the idea its good. Dont do it please. Stay safe, drink water, eat food, get rest, and have fun. Making the next chapter already lol. Im very motivated right now.