Cold..Stone..Heart.. PT.2

---Tubbo's POV---

Tubbo couldn't sleep. He had been rolling over and over for hours, it was now around 1:35 in the morning. He groaned, getting up slowly and quietly, trying not to wake his beloved. He crept out the door, shutting it softly behind him. He went down the hall, looking for Tommy, yet he wasn't on the couch. He shrugged and sat down on the loveseat left of the couch.  He just sat there, sighing softly. ''What are you doing?'' A stern voice came behind him. He jumped, tumbling off the loveseat onto the floor. He looked behind him to see a stern, Tommy. ''What are you doing?'' He says getting up. ''Drinking tea'' Tommy sits on the couch. ''Whyy?'' He drags out the Y. ''Don't change the subject, answer my question.'' He looked at Tubbo whilst sipping his tea. ''I couldn't sleep.'' He mumbled. ''Why?'' Tommy rubs his hands on the hot cup of tea to warm them. ''I don't know, It's not like I haven't been sleeping for the past 3 years.'' Tubbo rolls his eyes. ''We don't know that.'' Tommy eyes him. Tubbo just looks at him confused. ''I mean we don't know you've been asleep.'' Tommy sighs, trying to release the bad tension. ''I guess your right,'' Tubbo says blankly. He gets up and goes to the kitchen. ''What are you doing now?'' Tommy says a bit louder. ''Getting coffee'' Tubbo says, using the same voice level. ''You don't like coffee though,'' Tommy raises a brow as he gets up to follow the shorter. ''It's been 3 years,'' Tubbo says as he sets up the coffee machine. Tommy rolls his eyes, turning on the light. ''Why'd you turn off the light?'' Tubbo growls. stopping what he was doing. ''I turned it on'' Tommy says looking at Tubbo. ''No, it's off,'' Tubbo snarled. ''It's on, can you not see or something?'' Tommy says unamused. ''Obviously not!'' Tubbo sighed heavily. ''Oh...'' Tommy says, turning the light 'on' for Tubbo. ''Thank you.'' Tommy just nods slowly and goes back to the sofa. Suddenly Ranboo comes out of his room. ''Why are you guys up at 2:12 in the morning?'' He said groggily. ''We couldn't sleep'' They said at the same time, Tommy laughing a bit. ''Oh, Tubbo why are you making coffee in the dark?''  He asked, heading towards the lights. Tommy shakes his head no violently, causing him to stop in confusion. ''I keep telling you guys, it's on!'' I turned around. ''It's literally off- look at the switch.'' Ranboo pointed to it. A piece of tape on top said on, and one on the bottom said off, It was for Michael. Tubbo squinted, ''Oh,'' he walked over to it, flicking it on and off a few times. ''Are you guys playing some sort of sick joke?'' He says, keeping it on for Ranboo and Tommy, ''Because I still can't see'' He snarled. ''We're not Tubbo, like is it pitch black?'' Ranboo continues. ''No, it's like, I can only see a foot in front of me.'' Tubbo feels around to move. Tommy and Ranboo look at each other. ''We should go to Puffy then,'' Ranboo says softly. ''Ok?'' Tubbo almost fell. ''How did you see yesterday?'' Tommy says as he goes over to Tubbo, grabbing his arm to lead him to the couch. ''I don't know, it was very blurry and my eyes hurt'' Tubbo says as he sits down. Tommy nods. After a few minutes, soft snores could be heard from Tubbo, he was out cold. Tommy and Ranboo on the other hand were watching TV and talking to Puffy. Ranboo pulled out his communicator.

Ranboo_Beloved: Puffy?

Puffy: Yes Ranboo?

Ranboo_Beloved: Is it ok if I and Tommy stop by the clinic today? We have a special friend who needs help. 

Puffy: Of course! But who is this special friend?

Ranboo: You'll see :)

Puffy: Ok?

Ranboo smiled. ''We can come by around 10.'' He said looking at Tommy whilst playing with Tubbo's hair. Tommy smiled happily.

---Time skip--

Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo were heading to Puffy's clinic, Ranboo carrying Tubbo as he can't see. ''Ughh, this is stupid!'' Tubbo whines. ''Well we're seeing if we can get it fixed right now' Ranboo says patting his head. ''And we get to see Puffy!'' Tommy said excitingly. ''Right,'' Tubbo said sarcastically. Tommy chuckled, seeing the clinic in the distance. They went the long way so no one saw Tubbo. They went up to the back door, knocking. When Niki opened the door with a confused look it went into a happy one, hugging Tubbo tightly. ''Tubbo!'' She said happily. ''M-hm?'' He said, grosning. ''I-i really do love you Niki- a-nd miss you but your crushing my spine-'' He says. ''Sorry!'' She lets go. ''What's going on?'' A voice behind her says it was Puffy. ''Puffy look!'' Niki moves out of the way. ''Tubbo?!'' She gasps. ''Yep!'' Tubbo says smiling. She hugs him softly. ''What do you guys need?'' She lets them in. ''Well- Tubbo can't see when the light is on but he can when it's off'' Ranboo says rubbing the back of his neck. ''Hmm that's weird, can you sit him on the table (the exam table) Ranboo nods and picks Tubbo up and sits him on the table. ''I'm going to look at your eyes ok?'' Puffy says softly. Tubbo nods. Puffy grabs a light, turns it on, and shines it in Tubbo's eyes. He yelps and closes his eyes. ''I'm sorry, did that hurt?'' Puffy says. ''Yeah,'' He opens his eyes again. Puffy nods. ''I need you guys to wait in the waiting room for a bit, ok?'' Puffy turns to us. We nod and scurry out. We sit in two chairs that are parallel to the TV.  After about 30 minutes Tubbo comes out. He seems to be able to see a little, and he has something in his hands. I and Tommy walk over to him. ''So?'' I ask him, holding his hands. ''I guess the nerves were damaged from me being outside for so long without protection from the cold.'' He shrugs. I nod. ''What's that?'' Tommy pointed to his hand. ''Eyedrops.'' Tubbo opens his hand. ''Oh,'' He skips along the path. He seems way happier now that Tubbo is back. I smile softly.

----Time skip----

Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tubbo were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. Tubbo being the first to fall asleep, Ranboo second and Tommy last. 

Sorry the ending was a flop, I'm eating and I'm dog-sitting right now as well. The dogs are mine and my sisters, and my grandparents. I hope you had a good day! -Alex