CHAPTER 2

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Courting someone is one thing, but to also want another heir? You're crazy

"Courting someone is one thing, but to also want another heir? You're crazy." Sekhmet said while she walked side by side with Amun-Ra.

"Come on Sekh! It's not that bad!" Amun says with a grin on his face.

"Oh? It's not "that" bad? Wanting to entertain the option of marrying you is terrible!" Sekhmet says as she used her hands to emphasize how she felt.

"It's not terrible! Besides, they're given the option to say yes or no" Ra said as he started to speed up his walking pace.

Sekhmet just stood still for a few moments before speeding up to catch up with the tall male. "And what if all of them say yes?"

"It'll work out! The more kids, the better" Ra exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

"...you are crazy. This is crazy. Ma'at is crazy for wanting to stay under your guidance." Khepri says, making Anubis stop as she trudged forward.

"Why would you mention Ma'at? She's not even here!" Ra yelled out to the retreating female making her yell in response.

"She's under the guidance of a madman!" Sekhmet swayed her hips before turning a corner.

Ra just stood still before sighing and then chuckling.

"But now I gotta think of presentation..." Amun muttered to himself before turning around and walking the opposite direction of Sekhmet.

═══════════ ☩ 𓋹 ☩ ═══════════

"Ehe!" A voice was heard from behind Ta as he wrote down ideas for...something.

"Barbatos! What a p-pleasant surprise!" Amun said as he tried to hide the notebook he was writing in.

Barbatos looked at the taller male as he slowly entered the room with his hands behind his back. "Amun! Whatcha got there?"

Amun quickly threw the notebook out of his open window out of panic. "Nothing."

Barbatos just looked Ra in the eyes before shrugging and making himself comfortable on the male's bed. "I've been thinking."

Ra audibly sighed in relief before talking again. "What have you been thinking about, Barbatos?"

"Why do you want to hold a banquet anyway? You've never been one to host big gatherings." Barbatos said and Anubis just puts his chin in between his fingers.