Afsha ki shartnama

He looked at her while covering her mouth with his hand.
She was wearing teal abhaya with the same color hijab. He saw her for the first time in abhaya.

He removed his hand and said,

" I want to talk to you. "

" I don't want to. I don't know you. How will I know if you are not the goon? " She said.

" I am not. Remember, you saved my life on your graduation day? "

" Ohh... Sorry. I had an accident few months ago and I don't remember few events of my life. "

" Toh aap India se Dubai operation k liye aayi thi? "

" Nhi. Dubai mein meri job lag gyi thi hospital mein. Bas usi silsile mein. Abhi meri training jab rhi hai for medical to recall everything i studied in my college. "

" Ohh, okay. "

" Aapko India ka kuch bhi yaad nhi hai? "

" Bahut saari baatein mujhe meri friend Bahar se batayi. Vj sir k apartment mein main rehti thi. Aur Bashir Sir k foundation se maine apni medical complete ki thi. "

" Woh Bashir main hun. " He said disheartedly as how will he confess his love. But he did.

" Ohh aap hai...Bahut bahut shukriya aapka. Aapki wajah se main doctor ban payi... Jab Mera koi na tha, tab aapke foundation ne meri bahut help ki... "

" Main aapse nikah Krna chahta hun. " He said and she sat on a ground full of grass, shocked.

His mother, sister and Vj came to her.
They tried to make her agree for nikkah.

" Toh... Woh Mera khawab. Woh isiliye mujhe Dubai aane ka kehta tha. " Afsha whispered.

" Kaisa khawab, beti? " Ammi asked.

" I wanted to get married in Mecca and Medina and do Umrah. "

They said, "  MashaAllah " and smiled.

" You have chosen the best one. " Salma whispered to Bashir and he smiled.

" No. Mera career. I will not leave it no matter what... "

" Bhabhi doctor hai. " Salma told her mother.

" Aapko career chhodna ka koi nhi bolega... " Bashir made a promise to her.

" Iske Marhoom Abba ka ek hospital hai yahan. Aap wahan kaam kr sakti hai. " Ammi said to support her.

Afsha looked at her and smiled.

" Meri kuch shartein hai. " She said and looked at Bashir who was sitting in front of her on ground.

" Mujhe saari shartein qabool hai. "

" Bhai, pehle sun toh lein aap saari shartein. "

" Zarurat nhi. " Bashir said still looking at her eyes.

She asks, " Even if I ask you to die for me? "
He smiles and looking at her eyes he says,
" Qabool hai..."

And her heart beat changed... She felt something...

She said, " Pehli shart... Mere baad 2nd 3rd 4th marriage nhi... Sirf main... Qabool hai? "

" Qabool hai..." He replied.

" 2nd shart... Meri career pe koi aanch nhi aani chahiye... I'll never stop it no matter what and the money I earn will depend on me if I want to save, if I want to spend or give it to you, your ammi aur sis... Qabool hai? "

" Qabool hai "

" 3rd shart... Mujhe kabhi bhi yeh ehsaas nhi hone denge ki Maine aapse nikkah karke galti kr di...you will never let me regret our nikkah for a single moment... Qabool hai? "