TWENTY SIX ; RETURN TO WOODSBORO

"Okay, so let me get this straight-"

Billy drove them down a busy interstate approximately fifteen minutes later. From the passenger's seat, Molly attempted to explain to the boys what Gale had told her, Stu kept insisting that it made no sense.

"You're telling us that Cotton Weary was murdered-" Stu said from the backseat.

Molly sighed. "Yes, Stu."

"-and that the killer left a picture of Maureen Prescott on his body-"

"Yes."

"-and that Monty Lipton's fingerprints were found on the knife used to kill him-"

"YES. STU." Molly said, exasperated. "That's exactly what I told you, like- five seconds ago. Were you even listening?!"

"I was, it just doesn't make any fucking sense!" Stu tried to defend himself.

"I know it doesn't! That's why we're going to meet Gale at Sunrise Studios. She thinks it has something to do with the movie." Molly told him.

"Do you really think that's a good idea? We really should be laying low right now. And I mean, they're making a movie about us there and there's gonna be a shit-ton of reporters and-and Cotton Weary was literally there yesterday, I mean..." Stu lowered his voice, as if there was other people in the car besides the three of them. "What if the killer is somebody there? What if Gale was right - what if it's the killer."

Molly glanced back at him, silent. It was Billy who spoke, looking at Stu through the mirror; "We'll just have to find out, won't we?"

 It was Billy who spoke, looking at Stu through the mirror; "We'll just have to find out, won't we?"

"Probably some psycho fan pissed off they killed Randy in Stab 2." Said Tyson Fox as he and some of the other actors from the work-in-progress film Stab 3 sat around the front steps of one of the houses on set.

Sitting with Tyson - who played a new character named Ricky - was Sarah Darling who played a girl named Candy, Angelina Tyler who played Sidney Prescott, Tom Prinze who played Dewey Riley, and the two men who were constantly stuck at each other's sides; Christopher Craig and Joey Poppem who played Stu Macher and Billy Loomis.

Instead of going through their scripts as they were supposed to, they kept bringing up the topic of the murder of Cotton Weary and his girlfriend Christine.

"Well, Tyson, that'd make you next." Said Christopher with a slight smirk. "Right?"

Tyson glared up at Christopher. "I am not a Randy substitute. I'm my own character." He insisted.