Chapter 8

Scarlett and I landed back in LA and she took me back to her home where Colin, Chris, Sebastian, Robert, Ralph, and my band were waiting. Chris was the first one to get to me and pull me into a hug. "Fuck." He mumbled, taking a deep breath. I relaxed in his embrace. He pulled away and James, Luke, and Nate pulled me into a hug next. "Fuck. We were so worried. You left the studio and then you were just gone." James said. "I'm sorry."

After about a thousand more hugs, I was in Chris's car, going back to my apartment. Scarlett argued with him about it but he won. We walked into my apartment and it was completely messed up. There was glass on the floor, things thrown around, couch cushions messed up. "Chris..." I whispered, looking around the apartment. "Did I do this?" He nodded slowly. "It was like this when Scarlett came over. We thought you were kidnapped but Frank, the doorman, said you walked out on your own."

I bent down to pick up the broken shards of glass. "Phee.." "Just don't talk." I mumbled. I delicately placed the pieces in my hand and walked over to the trash can.

"Fuck." I said as a piece of the glass cut my hand. "Phoenix, be careful." Chris walked over to me and took my hand in his. He pulled me towards my bedroom and into the bathroom. My eyes widened as I looked around. I picked up an empty pill container from the sink. The pill container I keep hidden under the sink. It was empty. I was in a daze and didn't realize that Chris picked me up and set me on the counter. He quietly tended to the cut on my hand. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Why?" I looked up at his blue eyes. They were deeper than usual. "This is my fault." He whispered. "It's not, Chris. You didn't force the coke and pills down my nose or throat." "No but I shouldn't have let you leave. I knew what you were going to do, and I-" I cut him off by pulling his lips against mine. This kiss is soft and tender at first, but then it deepens, becoming more passionate and intense as if we can't get enough of each other. His hands grip my waist, pressing our bodies together. My hands find his, interlacing our fingers together. The electricity between us is undeniable and it sends shivers down my spine. I lose myself in the moment, forgetting everything else around us.

We pull apart and Chris rests his forehead against mine. "Please don't make me go back." I whisper. Chris's hand caressed my cheek lightly. "Phee..." "I can't go back." My teary eyes met his. "Phee...we were so worried about you. You need to get help." He whispered. "And I will. Don't make me go back to rehab." His eyes searched mine for a few moments before his lips landed against mine.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pulled me off of the counter and into his arms. "Chris?" I whispered against his lips. "Don't talk." He mumbled, carrying me through the bathroom and laying us down on the bed. I ran my fingers through his hair as his hands slid under the sweatshirt I was wearing. His hands felt warm against my cold skin. "Can I take this off?" He asked, bunching up the sweatshirt. I nodded and he pulled it off in one swift motion. His eyes wandered across my body slowly, taking in every part of me. His lips attached to my neck, kissing slowly along my shoulder and collarbone.

Chris begins to run one of his hands up the inside of my thigh over my leggings. My breathing becomes heavier as the same hand pulls down the offending fabric somewhat out of the way but not completely off. His warm hand inching closer to my dripping core. I let out a soft moan as his tongue flicks my right nipple before biting it gently. His fingers pressed gently against my clothed clit. "Chris.." I moaned as his fingers began rubbing soft circles against me. "Fuck." He groaned, pushing the fabric aside and feeling the wetness pooling between my legs. My back arched as he moved one of his fingers inside of me. "Chris!" "Tell me what you want, Phee." His voice was raspy as he spoke softly into my ear, making me wetter than I already was. He smiled against my neck, pressing kisses to my skin.

"I need you, Chris."

"Need me where..." I groaned as he added another finger.

"In me, between my thighs, something Chris, fuck." I moaned. My body hot and frustrated. He knew what I wanted. He smirked, moving his kisses down my body before stopping at the top of my panties. He pulled his fingers out and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He used both hands to pull my leggings and panties all the way down and off in one swift motion. He looked up at me from between my legs. His blue eyes met with mine once more before they trailed down my body and landed on my dripping entrance. He let out a low growl seeing how wet I was.

He came back up to my lips and pressed a soft kiss to my lips, before kissing down my chest and stomach again. "Chris..." I moaned. He chuckled as his mouth reached my thighs, kissing up both of them before finally pushing past my folds and running his tongue inside of me and circling it around my clit. I moaned at the feeling of his mouth working wonders on me, making me grab at his hair, a moan escaping his lips and vibrating through my body.

"Chris, oh my god, fuck." I breathed out, making him groan slightly as I moaned out his name. My mouth opened as breathy moans slipped past my lips.

He was driving me closer to the edge, only being able to last for a little while longer before I could come undone around his mouth. "Chris, I'm close." I managed to get out between shaky breaths. He ran a hand down my thigh before slipping one of his fingers inside of me again. I arched my back as he moved to harshly suck my clit. I moaned loudly, only lasting a few seconds longer before I came undone. He cleaned up every last drop with his tongue before removing his finger and sucking the liquid off of it, making me wet all over again. "Fuck, you're beautiful." He mumbled, his body hovering over mine.

He was still fully dressed and I took this moment to flip us around and pull off his t-shirt. His hands found my hips and guided me over his rock hard cock that was straining against his sweatpants.

I kissed down his neck and chest as he pressed me down on him. I was careful not to leave any hickies as he let out a moan. My hand dipped into his sweatpants and boxers, grabbing his dick and pumping it gently, before completely pulling the clothes down his legs. He kicked them completely off as he watched me stroke him a couple more times. He was rock hard. He sat up, his hands reaching around my bare back and resting on my upper back. I set my hands on his shoulders and sunk down on him. We both let out loud moans at the feeling of him being inside. My walls tightened around him as I began rocking my hips against his. Moans and profanities left our lips.

I pressed a hasty kiss to his lips as we moaned together. My hands threaded into his fluffy brown hair. He slowly reached between us and began rubbing my clit with his thumb. It wasn't long before I felt another orgasm approaching. Chris flipped us over and continued thrusting into me. We both were nearing our climaxes, my walls clenching tightly around him. A loud groan left his lips as we came undone together. He continued to thrust into me as we rode out the high. Our breathing slowed down as his forehead rested against mine. "Shit." I mumbled. He pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to me. He turned and looked at me, his eyes sparkling lightly and his lips pink and swollen. It almost made me want to fuck him again but the thought of him still dating Jenny made me nauseous. I was literally the other woman. Fuck.

"Phee..." "Just go." My voice broke a little as I cut him off. "Phoenix don't." "Just get the fuck out of my apartment and my life, Chris." He stood up and picked up his clothes, pulling them on, as I pulled the comforter over my body. "I don't regret it Phee..." "Get out!" I yelled, throwing one of my pillows at him. He caught it and set it down on the bed before walking out quietly. I heard the door shut as I curled up into a ball and cried. Fuck.