The sleepover pt2

Tonight Taehyung's friends would be coming for another sleepover. Last time, Jungkook and him had gotten down to some private business under the sheets behind the closed door of Taehyung's bedroom. This time, despite his best efforts to have the sleepover at any other house (or never if it was up to him) Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook had still showed up at his house at three to start their day of fun together.

The uneasy feeling he felt at first when Taehyung saw Jungkook faded away quite quickly when he saw the boy hadn't brought up their private business once and was keeping his hands all to himself. There had been a few eye contact that lasted too long and a few racing heartbeats when Taehyung's hands would graze Jungkook's or when the boy would stand too close but nothing the brunette couldn't handle.

Taehyung was tiptoeing, trying to get the big bowls for the popcorn when a large hand rested on his waist. His focus was torn away from the cupboard to take a quick look at the hand, when he looked back in front of him, long black hair and fair skin took him by surprise.

Jungkook.

"Your smell is driving me crazy" The voice whispered.

Taehyung's body froze as he felt Jungkook's face slowly lay down in the crook of his neck, his legs went limp for a second as he thought he would fall backwards, but Jungkook's hand on his waist kept him steady.

"W-we shouldn't be together"

"Mmm" Jungkook's burning lips rested on Taehyung's milky skin, licking it gently without biting or nibbling. His left hand came to slide across his lower tummy making it sink in and Taehyung shiver. The hand fell down lower, confidently grabbing onto Taehyung's manhood. The brunette let his head fall down, he could feel Jungkook getting harder through the fabric of his sweatpants and pushed his ass back, playfully teasing him.

"T-they can see us" Taehyung turned his head back, the three friends were preparing the movie on the TV across from where they were in the kitchen.

"I guess I'll just have to wait until we're alone in your bedroom" Jungkook whispered in his ear before detaching his body from the brunette's and taking down the bowls before walking away.

"Fuck" Taehyung let his fist hit the countertop, this wasn't going as planned.

For the rest of the night, Taehyung managed to stay away from Jungkook and quickly forgot about it all, too immersed in the atmosphere with his friends. It wasn't until the last of movie played and the five boys started to get ready for bed that the reality of what was waiting for him if he got inside his bedroom hit him.

"Yoongi, why don't I sleep with you tonight??"

"But you have your own bedroom? Besides, you kick and move a lot when you sleep, sorry buddy"

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head but froze when he saw Jungkook was looking at him from across the hall. He swallowed the uneasy feeling he felt and knocked on the other bedroom's door.

"Guys, any of you wanna trade for Jungkook?"

"I kind of like sleeping with Jiminie" Hoseok said.

"Yeah me too, besides, doesn't he always sleep with you?" Jimin asked.

"Exactly, wouldn't it be fun-"

"No" A stern voice was heard from behind Taehyung. Jungkook grabbed his wrist and closed the door, bringing him inside the bedroom and locking the door behind him.

"Why are you trying to switch with them?"

Jungkook almost seemed hurt which made Taehyung curious but right now he had to think of an excuse but his mind was coming up empty.