Car ride

Taehyung was the school most desired student, he was incredibly popular and regarded by all as a true pure boy. With his fluffy, long brown hair and thin silhouette, his entire aesthetic screamed innocence.

Today, he wore a simple white t-shirt, large shorts and white sneakers, all had been carefully chosen to maintain his simple and innocent appearance. All day the boys would hit on him with cheesy pick up lines to which he answered in the most serious way, all part of his gambit, and even all the girls would offer to drive him home or help him if he had trouble in any subject. His sweet and kind behavior had everyone fooled and Taehyung took advantage of that fact as best he could.

But what the rest of the school didn't know was that for the past two months their favorite brunette had been participating in a sinful yet delicious sex engagement with non-other than bad boy Jeon Jungkook. So today, like every Friday nights Taehyung was looking out his window, waiting for the black Chevrolet to pull up outside his door and when said vehicule finally made its appearance the boy rushed down the stairs.

"My ride's here, mom. Gotta go!" he said, dashing by his mother. Taehyung had been lying to his parents, telling them his Friday nights were spent with his friends when in reality, he would be riding something completely different tonight.

The car window rolled down.

"Always on time" Taehyung pointed out, bending over to look at the driver.

"You know I'd never make you wait" the car started and Taehyung could already feel his hair pointing up as he knew what awaited him but then Jungkook didn't take his usual route back to his house but rather parked on a deserted parking lot.

"We can't go to my house today, some extended family members are visiting so my parents are home" Taehyung could see the other was a bit pissed and it honestly only made him look even hotter. With his black shirt sleeve rolled back, he could see Jeon's tattooed arm resting on the manual stick, his other arm still loosely placed on top of the steering wheel.

"Well, I don't see anybody else here" he whispered, bringing his face closer and closer but stopped inches away from Jungkook's. He could feel the tension rising with every breath exchanged between the two until a hand on the back of his neck crashed their lips together. All the tension disappeared as soon as their lips locked, Jungkook had this effect that still surprised Taehyung but every time they were together he couldn't think about anything other than the man in front of him.

Taehyung's uncomfortable position didn't let him touch the other much, but as always, the brunette was desperate to feel the other's body on his, feel the heat emanate from his body, caress every inch of his soft skin with his fingers. He had gotten distracted to the point where Jungkook noticed and went to grab his ass, giving it a light squeeze to bring him back.

"You're rather unfocused tonight" he whispered, tracing his chin with his thumb.

"Let me fix this" Taehyung slowly unbuttoned the ravenette's shirt, roaming his hand on the naked surface before bringing his mouth to Jungkook's nipple, swirling his tongue over it, softly nibbling, before looking up. He felt the other shiver and giggled, he loved the effect he had on him and he knew he could ask anything of the elder right about now and was sure to get it, he was at his mercy.

Taking his mouth away, he twisted the nipple. Jeon responded by arching his back and biting his lip before laying his dark eyes on the other. Taehyung smiled and let go, his finger tracing all the way down to the pants, undoing the button and the zipper.

"A little help?" Jungkook took off his pants and boxers until they reached his mid thighs which was plenty enough to grant the other access to his dick. "Can I?" the brunette asked, making puppy eyes, his fingers circling the erected member.