Prologue/intro

• 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 •

𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

- 35 years old- Professor - Cold , strict , mannered and calm guy (typical taetae in ff)- hates pending works and students who don't submit their work on time

- 35 years old
- Professor
- Cold , strict , mannered and calm guy (typical taetae in ff)
- hates pending works and students who don't submit their work on time.
- Lives alone (obv)
- Single

•••

𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗻

- 18 years old - high school student- Anxious person , overthinker , depressed and lonely

- 18 years old
- high school student
- Anxious person , overthinker , depressed and lonely.
- have lots of phobia but mostly Anthropophobia (the fear of people)
- not a bubbly yn for sure. Mostly scared and shakes badly.
- Lives alone
- Orphan
- In relationship.

•••

𝗧𝗮𝗲 :- I'm gonna love you like a mad person. Whoever will hurt you, won't be alive the next moment.

𝗬𝗻 :- do i deserve this much love?

•••

                   • Chapter - 1 •

Love is a hidden treasure. You never know you have it, until someone  special reveals it
                             - Debasish Mridha

AUTHOR POV ~

Yn a 18 years old girl , sitting inside her bedroom. She was gulping down due to fear.
The lights were all off , actually the whole city current went off.
And she was scared of dark.
She tried to run and go outside but the knocks on her door , didn't let her go outside.

She was covering her ears from her hands.
Her legs were trembling due to fear , the knocks on the door wasn't stopping.
She took her phone and called her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend "Sam" , who's her boyfriend from 2 years and still treated her like trash.
Her being dumb and innocent still loves him.
She just want to feel loved by someone , but all she get was bullying and hated. In a hope of a lil love she is still with her boyfriend.

She called her boyfriend and he didn't pick up , more like he hung up the call . She wipe the sweat from her forehead and laid down on the floor while crawling like a ball.