It's okay

AT NIGHT ~

Yn reached at Sam dorm

Yn reached at Sam dorm. She knocked on his door.

He opened it and smirked at her. She smiled at him

Yn : hey?

Sam : come

She nodded her head and went inside his dorm.
She looked around before sitting on his bed.

He live with his roommate, but his roommate wasn't there.
Yn looked at sam who was drying his hair. She looked at her lap being awkward.

Sam : Isn't it so hot here?

She looked up and nodded her head. He chuckled before coming close to her
He raised her chin and made her look at him.
She was staring at him, even though she thinks she loves him but her fear of him, was visible in her eyes.

He knows she is naive and stupid to get in his trap. She knows how bad he treat her but she only have him in this cruel world.

He kissed her cheeks before biting her skin. She hissed in pain and bite her lips.
He started giving wetty kisses allover her face. She closed her eyes letting him do anything.

He started kissing her neck , he push her on the bed and now he was on top of her.
He smirked before giving hickeys allover her neck.
He pinned her hands and started kissing her neck again, she was hissing in pain due to his weight and pressure he was giving in the kiss.

He was almost choking her when he held her neck. She was getting out of breath.
She started moving her legs trying to stop him , but he was so blind in his lustness.

He removed his hand from her pinned hand and grab her waist before rubbing his hand on her waist harshly, she was just feeling pain.

She started slapping his arm and was begging him to leave her. But he didn't stop

She started Roaming her hands around and suddenly hit him with the vase.
He held his head and moved from her. She got up and widened her eyes when she realised what she did.

She was just staring at him with widened eyes. He was getting mad , she didn't think twice and ranaway from there.

It was all dark. She was just running on the street.

Lastly she reached at the bus stop and started breathing hard.

She bite her lips hard , her lips were almost bleeding. She noticed her bus and went inside.

However she reached at her house and locked the door.

She sat down and started replaying everything, she started feeling scared of him. The sudden realisation hits her that she fucked up.

She started crying. Almost after 30-40 mins she fell asleep on the floor.

***

NEXT DAY ~