Anger

I slowly walked down the hallway, kids looked at me as asual and whispered under their breaths to eachother. I sighed as my long black hair fell down my shoulders and bounced with each step I took. I figited with my hands as I walked down the hallway, it seemed as if everyone was staring at me as I tribes down the hallway. My black sneakers squeeked on the wet tile, I sighed slowly as I reached my locker. I tried to ignore the rude giggles that echoed behind me as I slowly twisted the rusty lock stopping at the numbers of my combination. I pulled open my locker and people snickered as loose paper fell out of it into the wet floor. My math homework observed the rainwater and washed away my writing. I swore under my breath and picked it up and set it inside my cluttered locker once more. Kids still seemed to stare at me as I attempted to stuff everything in my locker before I slammed it shut. I walked into my first class, as soon as the jocks saw me they instantly started laughing about something, I glanced down at the floor as I trudged towards my desk. Behind me I heard the familiar whispers and snickers but it was different this time. I felt fury burst through my veins and crawl into my brain. I clutched my fist tightly and spun around my face fuming with fury. "SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP!!!!" I screamed my voice cracking as I started to tear up. Everyone looked so shocked, I was usually the quiet kid in class, who never said a word and avoided eye contact today was not the day. First the kids looked frightened then they all started laughing like I had just preformed a circus act. Fury raged up into me once more but this time it was stronger, it came with a strong strange feeling, a feeling of wanting to conflict pain on something....or someone. I shrugged the feeling off and sat down holding back the tears that built up in my sockets. I dug my nails into my desk again feeling the strange urge to hurt someone surge through me once more, this time it was stronger it controlled my brain as I whipped around and slapped a jock straight into the jaw. Every body was taken aback as they stared at me, the jock stood up with blood leaking from his mouth. Fear had stricken his once confidant gaze. I loved the look of fear in his face and it impacted the feeling more and more, I felt the feeling get stronger until it blinded me with rage and the want to kill. Before I could do anything else to the jock my teacher walked in, "WOAH WOAH WOAH what just happened!!???" He screamed. Everyone was silent and one kid pointed at me. I looked around the room seeing the small pool of blood that leaked out of the jocks mouth shining a lovely crisom color. I licked my lips but looked up as my teacher hauled me away. I didn't pay attention to what he was getting at but I heard the dreaded words, "principal's office." He led me to the office of the principal, our principal was a big man with a large beard. His beady eyes seemed to be able to see everything. I sat down in the coushined chair in front of him, he lectured me on and on about how violence is not the key and stupid shit like that. I just kept nodding like I was some bobble head people keep on their dashboards. He exused me when the bell rang for students to be exused. I walked out of his office and smiled to myself...a grim smile...a vicious smile. I wasn't the same anymore.