Chapter 6

That night as I was getting ready for bed I heard a small scratch and Pop on my dirty window. I made nothing of it, I thought it just must of been tree branches scratching against it, forced by the wind. I sighed and crawled into bed pulling the soft welcoming blankets over my aching body. The blankets seemed to pull me to them, hugging me tight and reassuring me. I turned over slowly pushing my cold hands under my body for warmth. My eyelids fluttered close the weight of tiredness pushing down on them with emense force. Before I new it tiredness took its tool and gentally dragged me to the peaceful world of sleep. A loud tapping and stractching noise jolted me out of that world. I moaned still half inside the lovely peaceful world. It seemed to call to me, but the scratching brought me back to reality. "Fuck off!" I moaned in an annoyed toan clumbsaly pushed black tangled locks out of my face. Then I saw "him" a figure standing at my window. A hoodie wrinkled around the shadow of his head. His hoodie fell in waves around his shoulders resting as his hands wich seemed to be tucked into his pockets. I watched as he angled his head back and forth as if observing me carefully. My blood seem to freeze and an icy cold rock dropped to my stomach. The man suddenly moved, a twitching motion. Through my thin window I could hear him grunting as he twitched. He than stayed still again. Something glinted in his hand as he looked me over, then I realized he was holding a hatchet. I slowly turned my head to the other side, in his other gloved hand he held another hatchet this one duller and stained with shiney drops of crisom blood. I held my breath and gasped as he raised the sharper hatchet above his head, it glinted in the moonlight and his head twitched then he swayed side to side in the most eary way possible. Then we swung the hatchet.