Days go by

The cool night air hit me like a truck as I opened the squeaky double doors into the outside world. Trees swayed and rustled in the wind rain slowly dropping off them on to the dark green grass. The wind blew my hair back in strands some of the dark strings flying into my face. I cursed under my breath and slowly whisked them away with my pale hand. My black nails glinted in the amount of sunlight that managed to get through the white gray clouds. I continued to walk forward as the cool air slitherd on my bare arms leaving small goosebumps in their place. I slowly reached my house, it was an old style of house. Bricks stood there being held together by now dry gray cement. The roof had brown tiles with moss growing on top of them. The door had a circular window on the top of it, that had fingerprints all over it. I took out my house key and unlocked the door. It opened right away as if obeying my commands as I slowly stepped in. I sat the keys down on the small wooden table at the side or the door. I took of my black sneakers and set them aside my younger sisters crocks. I walked down the hall in my white socks, "hello!?" I called out.
"honey you're home!!!" I heard my moms cheerful voice, call from the small kitchen." I'm making pasta for dinner, you're favorite!!!" She spoke drawing out the word "favorite" in her sing songy tone. I thanked her Cooley and walked to the living room sitting on the black leather couch. I ran my hands along leather as I got comphortable. I grabbed the gray remote and turned on the TV, I flipped through the stupid channels before I got to the news. I stayed at the news and watched how people rambled on and on about curren events. "Lame.." I breathed out laying my head back of the soft coushins. I sighed as I waited for things to get interesting. I instantly shot up from my position as I heard the word "murderer" I smiled and watched as the annoying blond lady spoke about a murder that had happened down in California. I started to giggle in a grim tone as the T.V. Flashed to images of the damage the killer had complieshed, my giggling got more intense as the screen played more and more. Soon it was straight up laughter.
"Honey what are you laughing about!?" My mom yelled from the kitchen."Oh nothing, I just remembered something funny from school." I lied, not looked away from the lovely crimson blood playing on the TV. I licked my lips and dug my nails into my hands feeling blood drip from them, just like the children in the T.V. I smiled and lapped of the blood like a thirsty puppy that ran down my pale hands. I knew I was going to kill someone...someday. I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Images of the jocks laying twisted on the ground with cuts in their necks that were bleeding intencly and pooling around them on the dark pavement. This images made me smile a dark from smile. This is going to happen to them....if it's the last thing I do....