🙌🏻The Drive🫶🏻

The clouds seem closer than usual and the road is getting pretty bumpy.
"You okay El?" Robin asks in her harsh voice. Robin and I was sick so I didn't think anything of her tone.

"Yeah. I'm happy about you and the others coming on this trip" I say smiling. "Oh and your dad sent me stuff for your throat on the trip. Since your not feeling well Eleven"Robin says smiling and looking at me through the review mirror. I breathe heavily,and thank Robin for telling me.

Me and Robin pull into Max's driveway. We see Max crying in front of her house. She was- screaming at her- father.

This happens everytime. Neil has something against Max going on trips and it's horrible!

"Let me break this up, we don't have all day" Robin says getting out the car to get Max. Max runs to the car. Neli and Robin we're talking. Max opens the car door wiping her tears. "Crying is for the weak. And you're not weak maxine" I hear Max mumble.

I pull max next to me. I kiss her cheek knowing it will make her feel better. I saw that kissing your best friends cheek was normal but every time I did it.. I felt something weird. I liked it. Not how I would fake to like Mikes kisses. I actually liked it. But I couldn't tell her that because it's probably that I care about her a lot! And I respect her very much!

Max smiles. She sighs. Neil is a bitch.." she says . We burst out giggling "know that" said Max wiping her eyes. Robin jumps in the car. "Max sorry but your dad is a bitch!" said Robin deeply. We all laugh. And we switch on the radio.

"Next up is lucas" Robin said backing up from the driveway. I see Max's smile fade. I knew that Max didn't like Lucas and just wanted to date him because it's "normal" like my dad said. "Don't worry!" I say.  Something lights up in my brain. "I got a plan.." I say smiling Then tell them both the plan.

Robin goes over it once before she drives into the Sinclair driveway.