📝The plan 🌟

I listen carefully and smile. I get to kiss the girl of my dreams. Amazing.

Lucas and Erica and waiting and see us. We all wave. Lucas enters the car and sits next to me. Me and el so close my legs are almost on her.

Get ready Max. You're gonna be eating his face in 1..2..3-

I start to feel Lucas behind me and he kisses me. We make out for a while. Until El does what Robin says to do.

"Okay enough stalker," I say. Erica jumps in. Always late.

20 minutes late
Erica blasts one of her songs of her playlist that el must know because they are singing their hearts out. "I love you.." El sings looking at me. She kisses my lips. Okay now I thought it was the cue but I couldn't help it. I stared at her for a moment. I kiss el softly and look in her eyes. I kissed her again,and again and eventually we we're making out. It was passionately okay but when I finished she had her eyes wide open. "He was asleep.." El said Looking down.
God I was supposed to do it when El said he loves you not I love you. "Sorry.." I say leaning back against the seat. I look at Erica she was staring at me with a blank stare. "You too have something going on?" She says. It was quiet. Robin was smiling. "Oh okay,it's like that? Do what eats your worms apple- I support " she says. It was quiet.

40 minutes later when we was almost their Lucas finally woke up. Erica was smiling. Since robins windows were tinted all the way-pitch black Lucas unbuckled me and pulled me on his lap. "I was laying on her Lucas.." Eleven said annoyed. She put her head on the window. I rolled my eyes at Lucas "to be a good boyfriend you could at least respect me!And doing this-get off me!" I say. And push him. Robin yelled at me to stop but I rolled my eyes.