Prologue

"Soldiers, bring your left heel against the right heel. Turn your feet out equally to form angle of 45 degrees. Your legs should be straight and not stiff at the knees. Keep your chest raised. Slowly raise your right hand and keep your fingers extended and joined until the tip of your middle finger touches the brim of your eyebrow. Your wrist should be straight and your arm should be at a 45 degree angle. Hold the salute for a brief moment which should be long enough to show your respect towards a senior or a chief representative of the Republic of Korea. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

"I said is that understood?"

"Yes Sir!!!"

"Good. You all are dismissed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

()"Good grief. He literally made us run for 20 minutes."

[]"You don't say Hoba."

()"That nickname you gave me sometimes make me want to puke."

[]"You internally love it."

()"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kim Nam Joon a letter has come for you."

()"Make sure not to fall Namjoon-ahh"

[]"Okay dad."

[]"Shit!!"

()"Told you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the last but not the least, this painting is the beautiful creation of the beautiful young female painter of Korea. Everyone please give a round of applause for Yeon Yunhee."

"Thank you everyone for giving me such a huge honor to stand here and present my work to all of you. It indeed is the most beautiful creation I have created in the last 6 years of my painting career."

"It indeed is Ms. Yeon but can you tell us what is the reason behind making such a romantic piece of art."

"It just reminds me of someone who is exceptionally quite special to me."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: okay so here's the prologue. I'll try to post the first chapter as soon as possible. Take care of yourself ya'll okayy? Ya'll fricking precious to this author Quinn. Byee