Chapter 2 {}

"Weight, huh? What did I expect from you anyways?" Yunhee scoffs while walking away and clutching a yellow colored envelope in her hand. 

"Unnie! Wait, I didn't mean that. I just said that to make father think that I'm in his favor but in reality I'm in yours." Ju won says, coming in front of Yunhee. She lifts her hand to hold Yunhee's hand and says, " You know I would never say that to you."

Yunhee slaps her hand away saying, "So you're a two faced witch then huh? Taking side only where you're getting things done your way huh?"

"Unnie no. That's not what I-" Ju won tries saying but Yunhee cuts her off by grabbing Ju won's hand and digging her nails in her skin

"Don't act innocent in front of me Ju won. Appa might favor you over me because of that innocent face and that feigned innocence made up by you but I have known you by every inch of your body and believe me, those are not a lot of inches." Yunhee says with bloodshot eyes while Ju won groans in pain. "You have practically been with me for 19 years. You think I wouldn't know? I know every thing you did while I was sent away in my boarding school. I know every single thing your mum did to my mother as long as my mother was alive. I know each and every detail about you and your brother. Do not make me stoop down so low that I'll need to show everyone your god forbidden family's true colors. You get that Ju won?" Yunhee says, still clutching on to Ju won's wrist while Ju won tries to apologize.

"What is happening here?" Yunhee's father says standing some meters behind Yunhee.

"You dare tell that man what happened right now and I'll tell him about your secret lover who has been with you for the past 4 years you understand?" Yunhee whispers to Ju won while her eyes widen in surprise

"Nothing appa. Ju won's forearm was hurting so I was just checking it, right Ju won?" Yunhee says with a feigned concern and a fake smile.

"Yes appa."Ju won says while rubbing her wrist.

"Well then I'll call the family doctor." Their father says, ready to turn back and make a call.

"No no appa. It's fine. I'll go and put some medicine on it." Ju won says while waving her hands

"Well okay then. Also, Yunhee come to my office after coming back from the hospital. Are you going with Eun?" Their father says to which Yunhee nods and doesn't bother with what is about to happen.

*Smack* "I need words when I ask you something or tell you something with your eyes down below. You get that?" Her father says after slapping her which created a harsh noise.

Eun Byeol comes running from the other side of the hallway and from the other side come 3 ladies and 2 young men. One probably in her 50's, wore a cream colored gown which had red roses painted upon it. She had a stern look on her face. She had red framed glasses upon the bridge of her nose and wore an emerald bracelet and had a silver necklace surrounding her neck. The second one was probably in her 60's and wore a light yellow colored gown which just had different shades of yellow. She had a face of worry. She wore a ruby necklace and wore a gold ring upon her ring finger. The third one was probably in her late 20's and was definitely the second most worried after Eun Byeol. She wore a brown colored gown which had white stars drew on it. She wore a minimal choker necklace and wore a golden ring on her ring finger. One of the men who was probably in his late 20's wore a lilac shirt and a black pant. He wore a gold ring on his ring finger and had a frown on his face. The second man was probably in his mid 20's wore a white colored shit with cream colored pants and had a curious look on his face.

Ju won on the other hand was shocked and had her hands on her mouth while Yunhee was in a state of shock. "Yes sir." She muttered with the most meek voice she could ever produce.

"I didn't hear you." Her father said, screaming.

"Yes sir," Yunhee said in a normal tone her voice shivering and her heart thumping hard. 

"Good. Why are all of you standing here? Go back to whatever you were doing." Her father screams and goes to his office, making the second young man, the lady in her 50s who had a smirk on their face and Ju won leave. 

"Yuna, what happened?" The young man in his late 20's asks to which Yunhee jumps into his arms and cries. 'Let's go to her room or if your appa hears her, he'll again cause a drama." The old woman says to which other youngsters nod.

*In Yunhee's Room*                         

 "What happened Yuna? Why did he say that to you?" The woman in her late 20's asks her.

After telling everything about what had happened Yunhee says, "Eomma, I don't know why he is like this. I'm so tired of him. There has been no day where I've lived without getting slapped or scolded by him." 

"Calm down Yuna. It's not your fault." Her second mother says.

"He needs a good talk-to." The man in his late 20's says while turning his heels away to go to his father's office.

"No oppa or he'll hit you too." Yunhee says while crying and pulling her brother's hand.

"She's right Jong Do. Listen to her. Even if he doesn't hit you don't act in the fits of anger." His mother says.

Jong Do stands there listening to his mother.  "What am I supposed to do then? Watch my sister here crying her heart out." He says.

"Calm down Jong do. You and Minyoung go back to your room or he will...."

A/N: If ya'll are confused about who being who's mother, Yunhee and Eun Byeol are real sisters and their mother is dead and Jong Do's mother is the real wife of Yunhee's father. Because after the death of their mother, Jong Do's mother has basically raised them so they call her mother and she's also their second mother. Also Minyoung and Jong Do are husband and wife so be ready to see some married PDA ✨. Hope ya'll like the story :) .