Chapter 1 {}

A/N: "{}" This is author's POV

A/N: "{}" This is author's POV. "[]" This is Male lead's POV. "()" This is female lead's POV. "<>" This is second male lead's POV. Let's start the story now, shall we?

"Long day eh?" Someone says without looking at the person. She had glasses upon her face and  held a newspaper in her slender hands. Her floral knitted gown hovered over the large sofa  and she had a hair bun.  She had chocolate brown eyes and wore a pearl necklace around her collar.

"You can say that. My legs are literally dying at this point. If I didn't need to portray my work at the event I wouldn't have gone. Dear lord." A young maiden in her early 20's say while trying to find something in her purse.  She had hazel brown eyes and her hair wasn't tied. She wore a baby pink colored dress with white colored heels. She wore a gold chain which had a heart shaped pendant.

"Well that comes with popularity Yuna. What are you trying to find?" The former one says while looking up from the newspaper with an eyebrow raised.

"My black fountain pen. I signed letters and gave autographs to so many people with it. Now I'm not able to find it. Help me Eun" Yunhee says with a worried look on her face

"Wasn't that the pen your dear lover gave it to you? Where did you lose it?" Eun Byeol stood up while fixing her glasses.

"I don't know. It was in my hand the whole time."Yunhee starts looking at the ground hoping it must've fallen down.

Eun Byeol looks something stuck in Yunhee's hair. She makes a poker face while walking towards Yunhee. "What? Did you find it?" Yunhee asks and Eun Byeol plucks something out of the young girl's hair. "Ouch. Geez. What's wrong wi-.  Oh. It was stuck?" Yunhee says with a change of expression from hurt to awkward. She slowly takes the pen from her older sister.

"You're gotten clumsier Yuna and by the way, call me unnie. Not by my name you brat." Eun Byeol says while sitting down back at the sofa and picking up her tea cup..

"Aww. Do you feel smaller than me because I call you by your name? Hmm? Hmm?" Yunhee says while raising her eyebrows and lowering them down again and again.

"Don't mess with me you little brat. I'll have you cropped at the neck if you don't stop calling me by my name." Eun Byeol says while picking up the cushion beside her with an angry face.

"Whatever. Eun" Yunhee says while singing Eun Byeol's name with a leer look on her face.

"You little-" Eun Byeol angrily throws the cushion towards her sister.

"Ohohohoho" Yunhee laughs while catching the cushion. "I'll go and change." She says while holding her laugh and keeping the cushion down on the nearby sofa.

"Yeah. You better get out of my sight you brat." Eun Byeol says screaming angrily.

"Okayyyy. Eun." Yunhee laughs while waking away.

"Aghhhh." Eun Byol screams in anger.

"Yunhee unnie, there's a letter for you." A girl with brown hair and green eyes who's probably in her late teen says. She has short hair and she wore a royal blue colored dress with gold border.

"Who told you to touch these letters Ju won? I have already told you that only Eun unnie or Jong do oppa will take these brown colored letters." Yunhee says snatching away the letter from her younger sister.

"I forgot unnie. No one took out these letters from the mail box so I took them out since Father told me to get his mails and letters." Ju won says while looking down with a shivering tone.

"Why  would Father ask you to get his mails? He either asks Ha Joon uncle to get his mails or Jong do oppa and Baek Hyun. He never lets us girls go out of the mansion alone, let alone asking us to get his letters." Yunhee says raising one of her eyebrows and her tone full of curiosity.

"Umm, well Jong Do oppa wasn't at home, Ha Joon uncle is on a leave and Baek Hyun oppa was taking a shower." Ju won says while looking down and fidgeting with her fingers and biting her lips.

"Jong Do oppa isn't at home? Weird, cause he's mostly drowned in his books. Also Baek Hyun is taking shower at..." Yunhee says while looking towards the clock "1:30 in the noon?"

"Well, you know how weird he is." Ju won says , finally looking up towards Yunhee with an awkward smile on her face.

"Well I don't wanna know what he does. Don't pick my letters from the next time. Understood?" Yunhee says with an icy voice.

"Ye-yes unnie." Ju won says.

"Go now and tell father that I won't be having lunch." Yunhee says while opening the letter.

"Anything else unnie? Should I get you some water?" Ju won says with gleaming eyes.

"No. Do me a favor though.  Tell Somin ahjumma to send all my paintings in my working hall." Yunhee says with an unimpressed tone.

"Alright." Ju won says while turning back and walking away.

'I wonder why Father would tell her to bring his letters from the letter box. Wasn't Ha joon with us during the time at the event? I wonder what happened' Yunhee thinks to herself.

"Appa, Yunhee unnie won't be having her lunch." Ju won says to Father with a sad tone.

"Well good for her. She needs to lose more of her weight. She won't get married with that weight and  her uneven body shape." A man in his 60's says. He wore golden framed spectacles and had greyish white hair. He wore a white colored shirt and wore a black colored waist coat with a golden Rolex on his right hand wrist.

"I guess you're right appa. It's hard finding someone who's gonna love unnie with her uneven body shape. Anyways I'll leave." Ju won says with an awkward and sad tone.

Father hums and Ju won exits her father's room when she sees Yunhee outside the room standing her father's room with a sad smile on her face. Ju won is surprised and scared at the same time.

"Weight huh?........"

A/N: If you all like this chapter, do tell me through your comments. I'll post the next chapter on Monday.  I promise. Take care of yourself my little butterflies. :)