Chapter 1 & Allegiances

The Sunlit Pack

Leader: Night- Dark gray furred mongoose with dark green eyes

Healer: Shadow- Dark gray-furred mongoose with green eyes

Pack members

Crystal- White-furred she-mongoose with gray stripes, a light blue muzzle and underbelly, and beautiful blue eyes.

Clover- White-furred she-mongoose with light gray stripes, and light green eyes.

Flame- Red-furred male with bright orange eyes.

Honeycomb- She-mongoose with short, sandy-colored fur and amber eyes. She has a slim body, and has long, thin legs.

Pinecone- Brown-furred male with yellow eyes.

Destiny- Red-furred she-mongoose with green eyes.

Oak- Brown-furred male with blue eyes.

River- Gray-furred male with deep blue eyes.

Bandit- Dark gray-furred male with deep blue eyes.

Jasmine- Gray-furred she-mongoose with green eyes.

Olive- Light brown-furred male with olive green eyes. He has scars on his leg and chest.

Shimmer - Light blue-furred she-mongoose with blue eyes.

Diamond - Light blue-furred she-mongoose with blue eyes.

pack-member trainees

Stone- Light gray-furred male with light yellow eyes

Thorn- Yellow-furred male with one light blue eye and one deep blue eye with a scar down the middle.

Dawn- Yellow-furred she-mongoose with amber eyes.

Willow- Dark gray-furred she-mongoose with blue eyes.

Rain- Light gray-furred she-mongoose with deep blue eyes.

Penelope- light-gray furred she-mongoose with a white and dark gray striped tail, and white stripes on her back.

Pups

Snow- White-furred she-pup with deep blue eyes, mysterious blue markings and a blue nose.

Lilac- White-furred she-pup with odd purple eyes, a gray muzzle and underbelly, and a short tail.

Ruby- Red-furred she-pup with orange eyes.

Fire - Red-furred male with amber eyes

The Brightfields

The Brightfields is a beautiful place in the stars where good and neutral mongoose spirits go after they pass away. Brightfields spirits like to remain very mysterious, and only show themselves to those who believe in them. Brightfields spirits can send prophecies in a dream or send signs in the waking world.

The Darkplace

The Darkplace is a dark, cold, endless forest void for the "hearts of pure evil." There are no stars, and the only light source is the moon. The spirits there are called "Darkplace Demons." They aren't supposed to

be able to leave the void, but some Darkplace Demons have figured out how to enter dreams using a huge water source called "The Whispering Lake."

Clover awoke to a loud bang, which startled her. She immediately sat up and looked around her.

She then heard a loud creak behind her, and she snapped her head around to see where the sound was coming from. A tree had fallen behind her, hitting the ground with a crash.