pt :20 misunderstanding

This chapter will be long than others.. For getting request I am updating more.

As soon as Namjoon arrived at the bar.. moved to the counter..

Namjoon: hi.. I'm Namjoon.. One you're calling..

Bartender: yeah.. The guy's husband.. You're husband sat here a moment ago.. I think you should find him a in the dance floor..

Namjoon pov

What the heck.. What happened to this Jin.. My life is also messed up.. Last night I was in the bar.. And now Jin

Author pov

Namjoon starts to move toward the crowd where all people are dancing.. Suddenly he saw a face.. familiar one.. And soon recognize as Jin... But after that he saw something else to that boils his blood.. Jin is intimately dancing with another guy while the guy hold his waist.. And from which view Namjoon is watching them it feels like they are kissing... That's it.. End of every limits.. Namjoon rushed to the stage.. And something Usual happened.. The guy laid in the floor within a second.. And the guy's nose started to bleed.. While Jin can't stand properly...

Jin pov

I was enjoying the song while dancing.. Suddenly I saw a familiar face.. I can't see properly.. my vision getting blurry... It's Namjoon.. My husband.. As soon as I see his face I jumped on him...

Namjoon pov

Within a second I recognize I am laying on the floor.. Then I remember Jin jumped over.. Our faces are centimeters away... I am getting soften by seeing those cute expression of Jin... But then I remember.. A moment ago he was kissing a guy... I shoved Jin from me.. And help him to stand properly... Take him to the car.. Placed him on the backseat... I start driving... After sometimes we reached at home..
Jin really act too much clingy
I placed him at his bed but he rejected to sleep.. And grip my hand tightly.. And start whining

Jin: husband... I will never go to sleeepppp... Unlleeesss

Namjoon: unless what?

Jin: I want kissie!!

Namjoon pov

Whatt... I am listening right... Kisss!!

Namjoon: okay

Namjoon pov

As soon I moved my lips toward his forhead he says something that left me shock..

Jin: not in my forhead.. Here (pointing towards lips) in my lips.. Like last night..

Namjoon: what... What did you say? Last night!! Last night means what.. Can you explain..

Jin: hmm.. One condition..

Namjoon: what... Now..

Jin: kissie.. Here.. In lips

Author pov

Namjoon fade up& out of curiosity about last night as he don't remember anything he decided to give a peck on his lips.. But Jin pulled him by his neck & deepen the kiss.. When jin's lips  touched Namjoon 's... Namjoon feels like this is familar to himm.. He closed his eyes.. And a blurry image of kissing Jin flashed.... Namjoon's eyyess go wide open in shock.. But after that he don't remember anything else.

Namjoon: now tell me about last night..

Jin: nothing.. We kissed like this.. And i will tell you later.. Now I'm sleepy..

Namjoon relaxed. As he thought nothing happened more than kissing.. Also the guy in the bar kissed jin also.. So it's general..

But little did he know that something general is not happened between them last night.. It never give him relaxation though.
Comment if you like the chapter 😊