mind the sometimes

requested by @mecomoalkitkat, i really hope you like it! :)

I hated him. Despised him even.

You might wonder who it is i hate that much, and it is no one other than the infamous Charlie Dalton.

From his overly confident attitude to the way he rolls up the sleaves of his button up. I hated it all.

Even though sometimes he can be quite sweet and charming (mind the sometimes) most of the times he's still mean to me for no reason. I mean, one time we had to work on a group project with the rest of the dead poets and the entire time all he did was tell me how i "constantly did everything wrong". I didn't! He just for some reason hates me.

Anyway, my schoolday is finally over and i can return to my room. Happy that i don't have to listen to any of my teachers bullshit i start to daydream a bit. My mind for some reason wandered to Charlie. To his stupid smirk and his hair that somehow always falls perfectly into place, how his rolled up sleeves aren't that  annoying, and how he can be quite nice someti-

wait what?

no no no no no 

i am not falling in love with the Charlie Dalton. Nope, not happening.

okay, maybe this was happening.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my dorm room door. And who is there? Him.  Charlie. Why on God's green earth Charlie fucking Dalton is at my door i don't know. But i guess i'll find out in a minute.

An awkward silence fills the room.

Suddenly remembering my manners i ask if he wants to come in. "sure, thanks" is all he replies. "sooooooooo...... why are you here?" i question. "not to be rude or anything of course. I just didn't expect you to be here you know?"

"no worries, i just wanted to apologise for being such an ass to you. I honestly don't know why i was, but i really am sorry." he says. I was a bit confused but also flattered at the same time. It's not every day the guy who's hated you apologises to you. maybe i should tell him how i feel before i wimp out. Lost in my thought on how to tell him my feelings i didn't hear him calling my name. "Y/N? Y/N? Hellooooooo" I finally snap out of my thoughts. 

"u-uh, sorry i guess i spaced out haha" i say, a bit embarassed. "it's okay." i get as respsonse.

Okay, it's now or never. I have to tell him. I just do.

"iknowwedon'treallyknoweachotherbutithinkilikeyou." i manage to say. Shit that was way to quick. Shitshitshit.

"i like you too, Y/N."

omg. omgomgomgomg. he likes me too!!!!!!!!!!

i look up to see a smile on his face and there forms one on my face too. 

Okay, i don't hate him as much as i thought i did.

Fine. i don't hate him at all. I like him. A lot.

**********************************************************************************************

I hope you like it!!!!! i have never done something like this yet so i hope this is ok:)

love,

mars