Chapter Two: Green Sunshine part 2

Izuku's pov

Today is the day I'm going home and I get to see where I'll live for the next big chunk of my life! Dada's packing our stuff up while I finish nursing. I can't believe I'm going home today! *Giggling* Mama looked down at me and I was just a ball of adorable giggles. Dada finished packing the stuff up and Mama carried me, we got to this huge metal box and Mama pushed a button and the box opened *Whimpering* Mama looks at me and tells me it will be ok as we walked into the box. Once we got out of the terrifying box Mama and Dada went over to a nice looking lady and talked to her for a bit  before heading towards the exit where a van is waiting. Mama opened the side door of the van and I saw a little girl with blonde hair out in space buns and red eyes, when the door opened she to it and saw us standing there "Shiggy! Dabi! You're back! *Gasp* is that the baby?! He's soo cute! Can I hold him when we get home?!" She seem very happy to see us, but all the excitement and energy she has was too much for me to handle, so I clung to Mamas shirt and buried my face in Mamas chest. "No."  Mama wrapped his arms around me as he climbed in the middle where the girl is, and Dada's in the back. "Pleaseee?~ Can I at least play with him when we're back home?" * sigh* I looked to the back and saw that Dada is getting annoyed with all the whinging and begging " Toga shut the fuck up before I make you" Dada looked at me and gave a gentle, hard to notice, soft smile and I have the biggest smile I could. When we got home Mama climbed out of the van and went inside and walked through the building before opening a certain door and walked in. The room he walked in to with me had a big bed in the middle and he laid us down on it and fell asleep and I followed quickly after.

                                              ~ Six months later~ 

Mama and Dad, plus everyone else who's here includes Toga, Twice, and Kurogiri. I was laying on the floor on a mat play with my favourite stuffy that I got for Christmas, my yellow floppy bunny. Toga is playing with some dolls, Kurogiri is cleaning, and Mama, Dada, and Twice are playing on the tv. I want to try to do two things today that I haven't done yet, talking and walking. I can crawl around and can almost say Mama and Dada, but I haven't walked or stood up on my own or say Mama or Dada properly, but I think I want to aim for three words and try to say Togas name as well. When no-one is paying attention to me I start with the first part, standing up; I had A bit of trouble doing it and balancing, but I got it! Next I moved one of my feet forward and placed it on the ground, then I repeated it with the other foot until I had a steady rhythm going and a steady pace. I was walking towards Toga because she was the furthest from me in the room, once I reached her I sat down beside her and quietly so no-one but her could hear I said, "Oga" she looked to me and smiled " Hey Zuzu! Want to play with me? " I shook my head no and put a finger to my lips "Hatch, Toga" she nodded her head then realised I said her name "*GASP* Did you say my name?!" I put my finger to my lips and nod, I stood up and began walking at a steady pace to the coffee table and went for the side closest to the tv, sat down "ama!" I called to Mama to get his attention " ada! " then I called to Dada and they both looked at me and I stood up with out the tables help and began to climb it. " Izuku, don't! It's not safe! " Dada jumped towards me to grab me but before he could I slid off the table and walked really fast faster then I was before and it made it extremely hard to keep my balance. Dada fan after me well Mama stood there shocked that I'm not only standing but walking and runing.

Dada chased me and I just ran laughing until I decide to run to Mama at that point he has sat back on the couch and is laughing at the show that's happening right in front of him. " Mama! Dada iying o atch ne!(Mama! Dada trying to catch me!) " He kept laughing until I climbed into his lap. "When did you start running around? Let alone walking and standing?" " oday, nd I aid Toga efore Mama nd Dada (today, and I said Toga before Mama and Dada)" I was giggling through my sentence but he still understood " You are crazy me little sunshine~"

                                 ~ Three and a half years later~

 "Mama... Mama!.... MAMA!...MAM-" the door cracked open and I say a figure standing there, "Mama?" The door opened the rest of the way to reveal Dada in his underwear " What's Izuku? It's the middle of the night" "where's Mama?" " in bed sleeping like you should be, why? " " May I go to Mama? Please? " "*sigh* let's go" I jumped out of bed and fan to Mamas room before going to Mamas side of the bed "Mama?! Please wake up! Please!" I yelled wanting Mama to wake up and he did "What's wrong Sunshine?" I told Mama my horrible nightmare and he said I could sleep with him and Dada because it's my birthday tomorrow and we get to find out my gender and quirk. I slept quite peacefully through out the night,but little did I know that what I just drempt was a warning in away......

HEY GUYS! APOLOGISES FOR NOT POSTING SOONER, I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO POST AT LEAST EVERY WEEK OR TWO! BUT I'M NOT GUARANTEEING ANYTHING BECAUSE BETWEEN MOTIVATION AND SEMI BUSY LIFE I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE ANYTHING THAT AND AT THE MOMENT I'M GETTING OVER A MINOR COLD, I WAS I'LL TRY TO POST A CHAPTER SOON AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL EASTER, AND ENJOY  THE CHAPTER, ALSO, HAVE A GOOD DAY, MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, OR NIGHT!🤗😊🤗😊🤗😘😘😘😊🤗😊🤗