:1

LYNDEJA ROSE
Raleigh, North Carolina|5/21/22

    LYNDEJA ROSE Raleigh, North Carolina|5/21/22

10:10 pm

The warm spring breeze went across 18 year old Lyndeja's arms and legs as she stepped outside of her Aunt Simone's house.

Today was her little cousin Aaliyah 17th birthday,they were celebrating by having a small birthday party with selected friends and close family members then an after party for teenagers,Lyndeja was currently on the phone with her brother who was an hour late.

"Kazir why are y'all running late? we left the house at the same time." I stressed pacing the sidewalk while watching cars pass by.

"I told you I had people to pick up,you should've rode with me." Kazir said "Hey Deja!."Jeniyah and Tata yelled joining the conversation.

"Hurry up and tell them I said hey." I muttered hanging up as I walked back into the house,where my other family members along with some of Aaliyah friends were.

"Is that my favorite cousinnn?." Aaliyah dragged out hugging me as she walked downstairs, "Girl what you want?." I laughed hugging her back.

She innocently smiled "Can you take my pictures? pretty please" She asked forcing her phone into my hand.

"How much you payin me?." I questioned following her outside. "I made banana pudding for you." She said smiling as she got into a posing position.

We snapped a few pictures and by the time we were done Kazir was pulling up.

"Bae why you actin fake?."Jeniyah playfully said as she got out of the car.

Jeniyah always had a crush on Lyndeja, even though Lyndeja never took her seriously, Lyndeja had a crush on Jeniyah too but didn't know how her older brother would feel about his little sister dating one of his friends.

"Who is she talkin to?." I asked Aaliyah watching as Tata and Kazir got out of the car with presents, Aaliyah shrugged.

"I'm talkin to you." Jeniyah mumbled giving me and Aaliyah a hug then helping put the presents in the house.

"Happy birthday kid." Kazir said giving Aaliyah a fist bump while taking three big bags in the house. "Thank you!" She yelled

"Happy birthday li li." Tata smiled handing her a bag with a gift in it. "Thank you.".

"My man my man my man." Aaliyah sung as she watched Tata walk into the house.

"Yo man left you for dead." I joked as we went in the house to finally sing happy birthday.