:3

LYNDEJA ROSE
Raleigh,North Carolina|5/26/22

LYNDEJA ROSERaleigh,North Carolina|5/26/22

10:59 pm

"She said she like my swag, I be cuttin' up" Jeniyah rapped as she grabbed my phone from my hand.

Me and Jeniyah were hanging out for a while at her house,before we went to a club appearance that Tata,Kazir and her all had later on in the night.

"Whatchu know about lud foe Jeniyah?" I laughed watching as she sung to the live on instagram "Why you bein fed Lyndeja" She smiled flicking me off as she sat beside me.

Peaking over her shoulder I seen the comments full of people questioning were we dating. And of course Kazir in the comments denying them,we stayed on the live for a little longer and answered questions.

@_miaaa3 and 1,294 others have joined
@random are y'all datin?
@realkylerichh Why you got my sister phone 😂
@jenncartergf  y'all look cute🥰
@random WTF?
@random919 Jen when are we getting the wap reveal 👀😖
@random336 they would low key look good together!
@_miaaa3 Look at my sister in-law🥹

"Bye!" I giggled as I ended the live. "What color you wearing tonight?" Jeniyah asked me as she put my phone in my lap.

Her hand brushed against my thigh making me loose my train of thought, "Hello?" Jeniyah said waving her hands in my face.

"Umm I don't know yet, You wanna help me?" I asked looking over at her while she licked her lips.

She nodded her head "Ima get ready first" She said as she walked upstairs.

Mia🐙
Incoming Facetime

"Hey mi mi" I squealed in excitement as the call connected. "Hey!" She yelled sticking her tongue out.

"So I need a quick favorrr" She dragged out smiling ear to ear. Raising my eyebrow "Can me and Aaliyah hang out while y'all go out tonight?" She quickly said.

"Ehh, you gotta talk to Jeniyah about that, Aaliyah already at my house so just ask for Jeniyah permission" I inquired as she nodded her head.

She squinted her eyes and moved closer to the
camera "What are you looking at" I mumbled somewhat scared that something was behind me.

"Lace whereee!?" She yelled.

-

"I think I should wear a dress" I unsurely said to Jeniyah while leaning on my closet door.