:5

•same day•
5/27/22

•same day•5/27/22

6:10 pm

I tried pulling away from her touch, but my body had other plans, "Jenn" I moaned as she sucked on my neck.

The feeling I got whenever I was with Jeniyah was always different than anyone I'd ever been with. She's the most beautiful and supportive person I know. Jeniyah pulled away and we stared into each other's eyes then leaning back in for more.

"Deja you kno-..." Mia trailed off making us stop kissing and to look at her, "Y'all are nasty" Mia gasped closing her eyes and quickly leaving the room.

We both laughed at her, Jen looked at me as I was still sitting in her lap.

"You sleepy?." I asked climbing over her to get onto my side, she nodded her head and continued to watch me.

I turned my back towards her and watched Tiktoks on my phone, she smacked her lips and pulled me closer to her.

Mia🐙

done being lovey dovey????

Yes😂😂

Jeniyah went to sleep and a hour later I heard noise outside of my bedroom.

"Mia open the damn door." Aaliyah whispered. I slowly put my phone down making sure they didn't hear me moving.

They finally opened the door and in walked Tata, Aaliyah and Mia, I looked at them as Mia came and sat by my feet, "Where Jen?." Mia smirked, I pulled the cover back revealing Jeniyah sleep on my chest"I knew it." Tata said shaking his head.

Aaliyah stood at the end of the bed and took a picture of Jeniyah in between my legs sleep on my chest.

She then came and sat beside Mia, they all looked at me and smiled.

"Am I still the flower girl?." Mia asked with a grin on her face, I laughed causing Jeniyah to wake up "No get the fuck out." Jen mumbled.

I looked down at her in shock, "Black people irk my nerves." Mia groaned leaving the room with Aaliyah and Tata behind her. "Good morning." I said rubbing her back, she looked up at me with a grin on her face.

I looked away from her before I could get turned on and continued to scroll on my Twitter timeline.

After a while Jeniyah began rubbing on my body. I looked down at her and met her eyes, She soon lifted up a little and began leaving a kiss trail from my stomach to my neck.