Tweak_agatha_bunny

Tweak_athaga_bunny

Hello my darling! I'm so glad you are willing to talk to me! As an answer to your first question, I don't really interact with my 1p! too much. Nor any 1p!, really. I couldn't care less about them. And you mentioned a 2p!Arctic Ocean? She sounds lovely! I will be sure to keep an eye out for her!

And as an answer to your second question, as I said before, I don't really care much for the 1ps! but I think I like Tino the best. He's happy but he can be dangerous. Berwald just freaks me out. Emil is the only mature one. Mathias really does need to shut his mouth and Lukas...well...he's a bit too emotionless for my taste(although I do ship Tino and Berwald~).

Now as for my fellow 2p!Nordics, I find Thurston the most interesting. He and I love to have competitions over who pretty much leads our little group. Egil...well...he isn't too bad but he still could improve on his levels of glomping people. Markell is just too weak to do anything and Bernard follows Thurston everywhere. It's like he can't even speak for himself.

All in all, I find both the 1p! and 2p! Nordics besides myself very annoying. And what was that girl's name again? Atlantic Ocean? Right. 2p!Atlantic Ocean...hmm...