Tweak_Agatha_Bunny

What do I like about fire? I like a lot of things about fire. One thing is the danger of it. You could burn yourself at the slightest touch or you could set something else on fire with a simple wave of a match.

I also like the beauty of the flames as they dance and flicker. It's like watching a ballet! Those are just delightful! And all the different colors of the flames. There's orange and yellow and red, of course, but there's also blue fire and white fire.

Some things I can do with fire? *smirks* Markell? Could you come in here please?

2p!Denmark: *walks in with a scared look* Yes, Lokki?

This lovely girl here has dared me to show her some things I can do with my fire. *brings box of matches out from boot and takes one out* Could you turn the lights off please?

2p!Denmark: *turns the lights off*

*match lights up* I can light up a dark room. I can also set fire to things. *takes off hat and sets it on fire and puts the fire out with glass of water* Let's see...I mostly use it for burning things. And making s'mores.

2p!Denmark: Sometimes you light candles for the hot wax when we-...

*cuts him off* When we help Bernard make his furniture because then the whole house smells like sawdust...*laughs nervously* Nothing else.

2p!Denmark: Well, then too. But sometimes when everybody else is gone and it's just the two of us, we'll-...

Okay, all done. There's your answer. Hope you are satisfied! *beckons you out and closes the door* Markell, I told you never to speak of that!

2p!Denmark: But it's true...

I know. Now go find me a candle. You need to be punished...