𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈

◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈

The girls ended up splitting from the boys again, this time on a whole other side of campus. They were walking when they came across two girls playing tennis on the court. "Who knew there was a whole mini-Wimbledon going on back here?" Liv said she she watched the girls.

Keisha pointed to the shorter, light skinned girl who wore a hat with her tennis uniform. "Thea's parents insist on nothing but the best for their baby girl. They are major donors." Keisha said as that all watched them play.

"Damn, she is ridiculous. Do you guys see how aggressive she is from the baseline?" Simone hyped up.

"Ok, calm down. She's not Beyoncé." Liv told her.

"Her and Kendra came up in the Junior Circuit and the 2020 National Women's HBCU champion. So, yeah, she and her are kind of our Queen Bey. Thea's just not as nice." Keisha said, causing Kendra to aww at her words, giving the girl a side hug.

"As much as I appreciate those kind words. That's just not true. Because that girls she's playing with is Ms.Soraya Solàna Montgomery herself." Kendra said, making them now focus on the other girl on the court. She was just as good and probably as good as Thea. "She's a silver medalist Olympic gymnast. It's said that this is gonna be the year she wins gold. She's already won gold in in the junior Olympics for figure skating and gymnastics. And trust me, she is such a sweetheart." Kendra told the girls, causing them all to look at her expectingly, sensing a 'but'. "But." Keisha trailed off, telling her to continue, making Kendra cringe. "She just doesn't like meeting new people, you know that Keisha. If it's not in class or some sort of forced conference or interview, it's hard to get conversation out of her. She's our friend though, she's just...different." Kendra defended.

"Wait, I thought she was a gymnast?" Nadia spoke up, looking at the girl who was currently whopping Thea's ass on the court. "She is. But, you know, rich people tend to dive into many activities." Keisha said and Kendra rolled her eyes at the girl with a smile. "I'm just joking, she does tennis and track in her off season. She's on both team here at Bringston, actually. Girl doesn't catch a break." Keisha said, cringing at the amount of activities the girl does, I love my rich bestie, though." Keisha sighed.

Just then, Soraya hit a ball, causing Thea to miss. The girl hissed, pissed off as it hit the ground. She then turned her attention to the girls watching the show. "Are you guys done?" She asked them rudely. "Like, is there anywhere else you can hangout and be disruptive? Or it has to be here?" She asked them.

"This bitch." Kendra mumbled, causing Nadia to choke up a chuckle. Simone then took upon herself to enter the court to speak to the girl. "Uh, sorry. We, like, weren't trying to distract you or anything." She smiled at the girl, only causing Thea to look her up and down.