𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐧𝐢 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"So, how are you and Cash?" Keisha asked Soraya. She and the girl sat in the common room with Damon and Cam, all doing things on their phone. When she saw the girl smiling down at her phone, she decided to ask her even though she knew the answer. Soraya blushed as she looked up from her phone and over to Keisha while Damon and Cam looked at each other.

"We're good. We're actually dating now." Soraya smiled, looking over at Keisha. Keisha squealed at the girls words, reaching over to tall her thigh in excitement. "What?! Why didn't you say anything?!" She asked.

"It's just been so much going on! Alumni weekend, morning and night practice." Soraya sighed, looking down. Keisha looked at the with a comforting smile. "Just don't stress yourself out. You know how you get." She said, squinting her eyes and pointing at the girl.

"Who the hell is Cash?" Damon asked, looking over at the girl next to him on the small couch. Soraya looked at the boy confused. "What do you mean? I talk to you about Cash." She said making Damon look even more confused.

"The boy that took me flower picking. You and Jarvis met him when he picked me up." She said. Damon snapped, nodding  at her words. "Oh, that guy. Yeah, I don't like him." He said flatly, going back to looking in his phone. Soraya gasped, lightly slapping his shoulder. "What? Why not?"

"I don't know, there's just something off about him."

"Rude." She mumbled with a pout, going back to texting her boyfriend.

"Ooh, that is it." Simone said as she entered the common room. "All the duties Coach Loni assigned me for the athletic alumni weekend...are done."

"Oh, my God." Damon said sarcastically as they all laughed. "Hey, do you okay this weekend?" He asked her.

"No, coach decided that the student/alumni matches would only be upperclassmen. I was just helping with arrangements." She answered. "Yo, Cam, do you still gotta go to the football game if you're on injured reserve?" Simone asked the boy. Soraya glanced up at him, her heat clenching at the thought of his football career being over. She still felt bad about everything that went down at Keisha house. Felling that everything was her fault.

"Nah. I just gotta go to that stupid alumni dinner." He told her.

"Oh, do y'all two wanna go see some matches with me and Ken tomorrow?" Simone asked them, sitting up in her seat.

"No, sorry, love." Keisha started, cutting Cam off before he could even speak. "A whole day sitting in the sun on concrete benches is not really my idea if a good time."