Actions Have Consequences

A/N: This was supposed to be apart of a mega chapter that was over 6,000 words but my editor and I decided to split it. 

          It had been a few days since the King and Queen got back, and all they had done was eat and sleep. The "volunteers" Winter had demanded Snowfall to send, quickly refurbished the palace after being convinced by their new King and Queen. But, turns out, the royals needed a lot of time to recover from the Ice Kingdom, and a certain horny Nightwing was getting quite impatient.

         Early one morning, Moon decided to take things into her own hand, or rather her mouth, so she snuck in their room before the sun was up. Their positions were perfect. King Winter was on his back, his cock at full mast and throbbing, no doubt dreaming about the events of the week prior, or the horny Nightwing and softly sleeping dragoness next to him.

          Speaking of dragoness, Queen Lynx was on her side, her boobs sprawled over her king's chest. The squish as her King's chest rose and fell during his slumber. Carefully, Moon approached her king and grabbed his massive dick. A shudder formed across her body; she knew that if her king didn't enjoy this, it would be treason. It strangely aroused her as a tingle grew across her folds. Without any more delays, she slowly and nervously started pumping his dick, the thick cold member twitching in her talon as she skillfully moved it up and down, getting faster and less nervous until he began leaking precum.

        Winter stirred a little, breathing a slow sigh which made Moon freeze for a moment. Her King settled back down and nuzzled into his lover's neck as if the actions Moon performed weren't affecting him. This made her smile, performing the next part of her plan of worship.

        Moon carefully wrapped her big, gray boobs around his cock. The cold member made a strange sensation against her warm chest. Then, she opened her mouth and carefully moved her mouth down, taking her king's cock in her wet and warm maw as she moved her boobs up and down. Feeling the cold cock in between her big boobs sent shivers down her spine as her nipples got rock hard. Moon moved her muzzle further down onto his girth until she felt his cock reach the back of her throat. She wasn't even halfway, so she began moving her head up and down, squeezing her boobs together to further accumulate the warmth around his large blue meat. She moves them up and down in sync with her mouth to accommodate the lack of cock that was excluded from her perfect lips.

         She gagged as she tried to take more of his member. However, she was so focused on her ministrations, she didn't notice her King begin to stir and open his eyes. She became greatly surprised when a cold talon grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down forcefully. Moon's eyes widened as she felt the cold and thick organ slide down her throat, stretching it making it difficult to breathe. She clasped her arms around his thighs to try and pull off, but the talon on her head was much stronger, and it's not like Moon wasn't enjoying having her king's cock shoved down her throat.

        "What do you think you are doing?" King Winter boomed as Queen Lynx awoke, stirring before her eyes fluttered open and she saw Moon.

          Moon tried to answer, but she gestured to his hand holding her head, and with a huff her, king let go. She pulled her head back, gasping and coughing to catch her breath. Once she caught her breath though, she was quick to get on her knees before her king as he stood up. "I'm sorry, Your Majesty. I just couldn't help myself. Please forgive me." She begged on the brink of tears. However, King Winter loved seeing his Nightwing slut desperate like this. Moon watched as he looked towards Queen Lynx who was in the process of getting out of the bed.

          "Get some rope and tie her hands above her head on the wall." Moon gulped as the Queen nodded with a mischievous smirk. She grabbed some rope and roughly grabbed the smaller Nightwing's hands, and dragged her to the wall. Moon didn't try to fight as Lynx tied her arms up and above her head. The rope was strapped around a metal loop installed in the wall for reasons such as these. Lynx stood up and smirked down at her, Moon was perfectly helpless just as the King ordered. He mutters, "Stupid bitch."