Seventeen

I sigh as I'm forced back into bed by my guards, Dylan and Lake. Ash left really early this morning and went to go do something, and here I am being forced to stay in bed as the women bring me gallons of water.

"Luna, would you like something to eat?" Isabella asks, having not left my side all morning. I smile at her, nodding.

"Yes, please. Thank you, Isabella." I lean my head back with a yawn, she bows her head and begins to walk away.

"Oh, and Isabella? Bring yourself something to eat as well and then we're going to watch some tv." I call, her eyes widen in glee as she hurries her pace. I laugh softly to myself, drinking my endless amount of water. I swear I'm going to be waterlogged by the end of the day.

"Luna, do you like Isabella?" Lake asks as he glances out my window once again.

"I do, she's like a little sister to me. She's so sweet and I really enjoy her company. I hope we can be friends." I smile, sitting upright and adding a pillow underneath me as well as put one in front of me. I wanted to play with Isabella's hair.

"I'm sure she would want to be your friend, Luna." Lake responds with a smile on his face, still staring out my window.

"Lake, do you like Isabella?" I ask with a grin, he looks at me quickly with shock in his eyes.

"Luna, we're mates but she doesn't know yet. Her wolf has been weakened for quite some time now and I'm getting really worried for her. I'm afraid to tell her because... well I'm afraid she might reject me." Lake whispers, sitting down on his knees beside my bed.

"Lake, I doubt she's going to reject you. She seems to want someone, you know. She seems lonely. And as for her wolf being weakened, I'll heal her, so she can feel the matebond too." I smile warmly at Lake, he bows his head.

"Thank you so much, Luna. Thank you! I'll stay outside so you can." He says quickly, hugging me before he races outside with a wide beam.

I giggle as Isabella walks in, glancing over her shoulder at Lake with a small blush adorning her honey cheeks. I pat the pillow in front of me, grinning at her as she hands me a plate filled with fruit, bacon, and couple of pancakes.

She sits down in front of me, facing me as we silently eat. "May I play with your hair?" I ask softly, she nods.

"Of course, Luna." She agrees, I smile and finish up my pancakes and fruit. I hand Isabella the remote before going into my bathroom.

"Isabella, I want you to pick something that you like." I call over my shoulder, grabbing everything I need in the bathroom I come back out and see her put on one of my favorite shows.

Supernatural. I gasp, launching myself into my seat behind her. "I love this show! Who is your favorite character?" I ask, pulling a blanket over her lap.

"Dean." She blushes, I grin.

"He is funny, isn't he?" She nods with a gentle smile. I brush her hair back, my fingers running through her silky hair. I close my eyes as I push my healing into her mind, finding her wolf and healing her as well as healing Isabella of any aches and pains she may have.

Isabella straightens, her head turning to my door with a gasp. I smile, drawing away from her. "Go get him." I smile, she runs to the door and slams it open without a care in the world. She launches herself into Lake's arms, holding herself close to him.

I smile as I see the heartwarming matebond bring them together. "You two are off duty for two weeks. Go and enjoy each other for a while without any duties." I call, Lake smiles at me and nods before they disappear out of my sight.